Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about my cousin

Default Question about my cousin

I have an odd question that has been bugging me and I wanted to get some other opinions. I live in South Dakota which as you can probably guess not very many *B/DLs live or would never dream of hinting at being one. Although I noticed there are a couple on ADISC. But I have always dreamed of meeting someone just to talk about struggles and other stuff. This brings me to my question. In the past year or two I have suspected that my cousin could be one. I am not positive though because my information so far isn't conclusive.

The things that led me to believe this are somewhat weird so don't judge. When we were younger I remember she ran around and was acting like this piece of cloth was a diaper and chased everyone trying to put a diaper on them (we were pretty young 4-7 years old or so), also at one point I was looking for something in her room and I looked under her bed and there was a pair of her underwear that she had wet and hid. This was weird because we were probably ten to twelve years old and it seems pretty old to have an accident not to mention she didn't hide any pants and her sheets weren't wet so she must have done it when she was awake. Also, there are some small things but she is a girl so it is hard to tell. She has a pretty babyish attitude at times, wears very vibrant colors, and has stuffed animals.

So my question is knowing that information is it enough to think that she could be without doing anything creepy like snooping in her stuff. Also, should I confront her about it or just not take the chance? The only reason I care is that it would be really nice to have someone I know to talk to about stuff in person.

well how old is she now? A lot can happen from when you two were 12 to what im guessing 19-20. And if you just found wet underwear that could only me she had a accident or dropped it in the when she was getting a shower. The stuffed animals don't really help much to as lots of girls i know have a good number of them.

Loopygone

I think you're suffering from a case of wishful thinking. Things done when she was 4-7 is hardly indicative of something like this. Girls have plushies, and cute things, and can get away with acting the "baby".

The wet pants thing? Again, something that happened that long ago won't really indicate anything. Maybe she had an accident, or just got them wet, or maybe she's into pant wetting/watersports? Maybe she just wanted to do it on a whim?

Also another thing to consider... I think a lot of ab/dl's tend to act more mature rather then childish, to try and put people off the scent. The last thing the majority do is acting even more childish, things like that raises questions....

Hard to find out without giving yourself away. Some of the stuff you mention is suggestive but hardly conclusive; even on the off-chance she is abdl she might be mortified that anyone guesses, and will hardly enjoy admitting it - assuming she admits anything to start with. And what a person does with soiled underwear is not something they will be proud of; There is such a high chance that this is wishful thinking it's better not to test it.

Oh - and the urge to diaper others doesn't always indicate a fetish, may just indicate they find diapers funny, a sort of bathroom humor; lots of young kids also like the humor of inappropriateness, including role transposition.

Cool thanks guys. I'll take your advice and say it is probably wishful thinking definitely not worth risking.

Bobbie

Maybe if it comes up, in a situation, you could bring up common tbdl brands, nuk, bambino even just as a joke. Then make sure you're looking in their eyes. It might catch them off guard, and if they're tbdl then you'll probably know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
    Maybe if it comes up, in a situation, you could bring up common tbdl brands, nuk, bambino even just as a joke. Then make sure you're looking in their eyes. It might catch them off guard, and if they're tbdl then you'll probably know.
    NUK isn't a(n) *B brand. They make genuine baby pacifiers, and aren't likely to mean anything more. Bambinos and Cushies are more *B exclusive (though bambino is italian for baby/child). Just be aware that, while you can drop hints, they may catch onto the wrong thing.

Bobbie

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    NUK isn't a(n) *B brand. They make genuine baby pacifiers, and aren't likely to mean anything more. Bambinos and Cushies are more *B exclusive (though bambino is italian for baby/child). Just be aware that, while you can drop hints, they may catch onto the wrong thing.
    Yeah but what wrong ideas? Diaper fetishism? And the fact that nuk is real means you can bring it up if a baby has a nuk Paci. They might know too much and give it away

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
    Yeah but what wrong ideas? Diaper fetishism? And the fact that nuk is real means you can bring it up if a baby has a nuk Paci. They might know too much and give it away
    Well NUK is a baby brand, for the most part. They might just think that you're talking about baby pacifiers and not catch the hints. Having just checked, Bambino put into google turns up Bambino diapers as a fifth option. If you're talking about pacifiers more than usual and mentioning the word "bambino" with no indication of what you mean by it, a simple google search might make people question things. I'm not saying they'll just clue in and think diaper fetish, but they might start wondering about your bizarre affinity towards baby items.

Just saying that there should be an excuse, in case people start questioning why you're bringing up these topics.

Bobbie

Oh, I meant as in like, a joke. For example my friend sand a song called Jesu bambino. I told her bambinos were a type of diaper. She just laughed and told her friend. There probably would be some clue in her eyes if she was tb