Thread: Whats up :)

Default Whats up :)

Hello my name is Sean i'm currently 18 and live in the USA i was just browsing Google for sites that have good forums on this kinda stuff and i came upon this website. I'm a senior in high school and am just a teenager who i guess you could say is "normal" but for me normal doesn't exist just a jumble of views of an idea or ideas that the majority of society shares. I love music and making music i play the guitar (barley) but have been singing for almost 2 years now. Some of my favorite bands, to name a few, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, CCR, The Offspring, Bob Marley, Wolfmother, Rise Against, and much more. I also love nature and its probably where i find the most happiness in my life. I also have a lot of friends and truly and awesome life. I'm also bisexual, furry, and a DL.

I rarely if ever have talked with anyone about the DL side of my life even with my past psychologist but my last one was a few years ago. I have no idea when this fetish appeared in my head but i have read that for humans our sexual desires (turn ons) are set in our minds by around the age of 8 years old whether it just happened or i was physically abused as a child i have no idea and really don't care i do remember as far back as from like 5 to 7 years old i had an attraction to diapers or pull ups whatever it was and it just felt right, although at the same time i felt like it was no suppose to be so after i couldn't steal pulls from my cousin, who had a bed wetting problem till age like 13 and she was a year older than me, i decided to just try and leave it all behind and i did for almost 4 years but slowly it built back up again. I guess i'm starting to except it as part of my life but truly i don't care really anymore i know who i am and proud to be what i've so far become!

Hi there Wulfee, welcome to ADISC!

That was an awesome introduction right there, it covered all the bases - how you found us, where you are in your life right now, on-topic info and outside interests.

Keep this up and I'm sure you'll go far

If I had one minor complains I'd say that your paragraphs are too big, but that's only because I've got a tiny computer screen so I have to scroll a lot to read them! Certainly don't feel you should write less, just break them up a bit more so people on weird devices can read them easier

So, keep up the good work

Indeed, not only is there much info on you in this intro but your prose style speaks volumes too. Kind of stream of consciousness, and clearly showing you are enthusiastic about getting to all kinds of things that would deserve separate threads, which I encourage you to make or find and add to. Reading closely, the variety of your musical tastes says you transcend genre and era and I guess you, like me, think that fundamentally, there are only two kinds of music: good music and bad music.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfee View Post
    I love nature... I also have a lot of friends and truly an awesome life.
    This is good to hear: very good. Cram as much fun and pleasure in as you can, I say, for tomorrow you may diet.

whether it just happened or i was physically abused as a child
    I dislike the implication that diaper fetishism is considered linked to abuse; I notice you consider all the possibilities (I am like that too) and I agree that any number of things can lead to odd sexualities: herbicides that turn genes on, meningitis, PTSD, demonic posession... and yes, abuse. But the way you put it implied a strong correlation, and I wish not to have such a myth propagate. If it is in a text somewhere then that is somebody's (unsubstantiated) theory, and I would like to see the reference.

Personally I blame demonic posession for being dl,

Do feel free to discuss in (adult baby perhaps?) your theories about how our diaper urges arise - we all speculate about this stuff... but I can tell you now nothing even promising has come to light let alone conclusive or definitive: at best we have theories which are explanatory but withuut firm causal links.
    Last edited by Trevor; 28-Jan-2011 at 23:26. Reason: merging posts.

That is a very well done introduction! Better than mine! :P

Welcome to ADISC and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.