Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People of adisc please pray to whatever deity you believe in for my doggy....

Default People of adisc please pray to whatever deity you believe in for my doggy....

Taking her to the Vet... somethings wrong..... I'd rather keep it to myself currently. Just please pray that she'll be fine.. she's like.... my puppy... Y_Y I love her so much. She's old and what not... I'm just so freaking scared that she might die due to her age. So please... just let whatever she has be treatable.... *sniff* Just pray to your respective deities.

I don't pray, but I hope your dog will be fine... and if anything does happen, just be thankful she lived a full life.

Same as lowie, I don't pray, but my thoughts are with you. I know what it's like to be in this situation, happened to my puppy last year, very sudden, but he was 14 and it was his time . I hope you doggy pulls through!

Butterfly Mage

I send some positive energy your way.

Prayers offered... for your dog, and for peace of mind for you whatever the outcome is.

I do pray! A job for me here then.

I offer you and your beloved doggy my prayers this morning. I hope and pray things go well here.
    I lost my dog about 3.5 years ago, and it still hurts. We were best buds. :/

Prayers and thoughts are with you through this hard time here.
    Oh, and , of course.

I don't pray, but I hope you and your doggy end up OK.

I've been through some hard losses with pets and it never seems to get any easier. *sends virtual hugs*

I'll pray for your dog, and I hope she'll be fine.

All things considered I think it's a good thing our pets are family. Best wishes for you and yours.

Yay all went well... turns out waht we tought was an infection was simply balled up hair in our dogs mouth along her gumline.... ._. Fail....