Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi

Default hi new here and im kinda shy about what my interests and how my life is
    if youd like to know more about me just post something i guess

Smile Hi shy one!

Welcome to ADISC rathalos1.

One of the best things about the Internet that even very shy (old) people like me can log on and take things at their own pace.

You should only find friendly support here and we are (or were) kinda shy about things that are of such a personal nature.

So when you are ready, what hobbies or interests do you have? What would you like to get out of life? Whatever you can be comfortable in sharing.

Some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy.

I am looking forward to your contributions on our community support site.

i draw things and i enjoy making models,i can write design games a bit....and um im kinda a closet babyfur.....but im trying to become more happy in my life ^.^

---------- Post added 23-02-2011 at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-02-2011 at 01:02 PM ----------

i can draw furry and nonfurry stuff,i enjoy drawing anything really..but my real knack is drawing monsters and cute stuff =^w^=

Oh, hey there! I know you! ^__^ Welcome to the forums!

Welcome. You're gonna love the site. I'm new to the site as well and I have found everyone very helpful and straight forward. Enjoy.

Hey rathalos! Nice to meet you. I'm technically new to the site though I've been here for a year. So wanna be newby friends together? :P