Thread: First post here, here goes . . .

Default First post here, here goes . . .

Well, for starters I will tell a little about myself. My name is Alex, I am 16, and I like a lot of things. I am a bit a computer/ tech savvy guy, I know my fair share about that stuff, but I don't let it get in the way of my life with friends. I like listening to music, watching great movies, and make hilarious movies with my cousins. I am currently still in high school, 11th grade, I am involved in multiple school events and groups, the most significant one being track. I don't get involved in drugs or anything like that, and just recently, me and a bunch of my friends have shifted away from our old 'idiot "drugs and alcohol are my life" group' and established a new group elsewhere.

I know this may sound a little funny but I like actually school. I don't really know what I would do not being in school. I mean I do other things when I am not at school but when I graduate from high school, I would probably like to continue on to university. So for the university part, I only have a vague idea of the area that I would like to study in, and that would be film. Again, it's a vague idea, but I do hope some day to get into that area of expertise.

I like a lot of different types of music, mostly everything except country, but I do like a couple country songs. A couple of my favourite artists are Johnny Cash, Flogging Molly, Avenged Sevenfold, Florence and the Machine, Sum 41, Demon Hunter, and more, I could go on. For movies, I like almost any big movie out there today, and I like a lot of movies that have a producer/director's view on an event (example: 2012(Rolland Emmerich)). I love Avatar, 2012, Iron Man 1 and 2, Star Wars Saga, Inception, and my all time favourite: The Day After Tomorrow. As you may see, I like Sci-fi movies, video games, and television.

I have an amazing group of friends, we are almost always together at school, and we have a great vibe together. We try our best to get together often, and we all have great times together, especially during new years.

So, away from that side of me, onto my other, more personal and secret side of me. So time around the age of 11-13(can't recall the exact time) I began to wet the bed, but not frequently. I started out wetting about twice a week, but gradually reduced to about once every two weeks. For some reason this trigger a switch, if you will, in my head. I began by searching up ways to cope with this, my parents never knew, and still do not to this date. The first thing that came to mind were diapers, more precisely, goodnites. For some reason, I found myself rather...drawn to diapers. I couldn't explain it at the time, but I just wanted to wear diapers. Then it came to me, that this wasn't the first time this had occurred.

I recalled an event around the age of 4-5, in the one bathroom of my house, there was a drawer with a diaper in it. Now, so far as I know, I was in diapers till around 3, and I guess there was one left from that time. So one day I had decide to try it on, I went into the bathroom, locked it, and used the toilet. After I had finished, I opened the drawer, and began to try it on. As I was doing this, my dad was telling me to hurry up, I remember telling him "just a minute", but he was impatient. He opened the door, while I was trying it on. He just told me to get out, and I did, and that was the last time I was interested up until I was 11-13 years of age.

Then I had discovered the ab/dl/tb world. At first, I didn't know what to make of it, but the more I thought about it, the more it got my attention. Back then I was still becoming the tech-savvy guy I am today, so there were a few close calls here and there. I managed to get by unfound, I continued to peruse and find out who I am in this world. Although I have never actually worn a diaper that fits me, I do know that I do like it. As bad as this may sounds, it was great to have a niece. So, I didn't know any better, but I took a few of her diapers, but what other choice did I have at the time with the raging hormones of a normal teenage guy. Well, I passed that bridge and no longer steel from her for two reasons, I don't want to, and she's out of them.

So that just about brings me to now, 16, almost 17, and I hope as soon as I get my G2, that I can get some diapers of my own. I still wet the bed, but now I am fairly certain that it is stress related. I am not exactly sure about ab/tb, I think I will just look cross that bridge when I get to it. So far as I know, no one knows of my 'secret' interest or my bed-wetting.

And that's part of my life in a post.

Great into!
    My name's Alex, as well. I ran track in high school, but am not a first year student in college (I'm eighteen).
    What events do you run/jump/throw/vault/whatever ?

Welcome to ADISC Alex, that was a great introduction.

Here are some questions for you:

What kind of movies do you make with your cousins?
    What groups are you involved in at your school?
    What kind of video games do you play?
    Who would you have voted for: Rob Ford or George Smitherman?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here and good luck with getting your G2.

Well, for the movies I make with my cousins, some of the movies we make together are school related and others are just totally bizarre. For the school related movies, we (as cousins) have filmed two Macbeth movies, the first one was for one of my cousin's project, and the second was for my brother's project. They were made 2 years apart, so my brother's rendition was much improved from my cousin's. We film the Macbeth for gr 11 english class, so I will be doing mine in this second semester.

For the groups I am involved in for, first, I am part of my school newspaper. Being the tech-savvy guy I am, I do the masthead or the design on the top of the newspaper. Second, I am actually involved in my school choir. This was the first year I have been in choir, and it is actually the largest it has ever been in a while. Choir is really great, we are going on a four day tour to Ottawa, and I should be a great time, plus, most of my friends are in the choir. Lastly, I am involved with my school track team. I am a fairly athletic person, I usually run in 100m, 200m, and hurdle event.

For video games, I am kinda all around, so I will just name off my favourite games. I like Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Fallout 3, World of Warcraft (but only once every two months or so), Dragon Age Origins, and Crysis.

For your "Rod Ford or George Smitherman" question. I don't really follow politics that much, I only found out who those people were when you mentioned them. If I had to pick, I would say Rob Ford, I am more of a Conservative party person, and don't really like the liberal party, or the decisions that they make.

Hey Alex,

Nice to see you've posted an introduction, and a good one at that
    You actually like school, eh? That's nice. I have to say, tough, if you like high school odds are you'll love university. There is so much more freedom, both in how you organize your time and in your course selection. That, and the profs tend to be more interesting.
    I also loved Inception. Probably my second favourite movie of the year (after Toy Story 3). I can't say I'm a big fan of disaster movies, tough, but hey, to each there own.
    I actually have a question about your username. Since it's AlexAthlete, it kind of implies that you might do a few sports. If it is indeed the case, what sports are you into? Personally, I fence (insert generic joke about how French I am here...), and I occasionally run and swim.

I hope to see you around,

Edit: looks like you answered my question about sports in the above post ^^

oh ya, I forgot about Toy Story 3, that would be a tie for my all time favourite.

For sports, I know I answered your question above, but here is another part of the reason.

For about 4 years in a row I had played soccer, I started with with 2 years in town, and then I moved onto 14+, and 15+. I played as goaltender all of those years, I am actually fairly good, and I am not afraid of diving too. Although when I got a job, I really didn't have time for soccer in the summer. I hope to get involved with my school soccer team so that I can keep active.

Yay! A fellow athlete, junior in hs, and film enthusiast (who also happen to like diapers) ... Have I met my dopplegangar? Anyway, welcome to ADISC and it will be nice to get to know you