Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want my mommy back

Default I want my mommy back

my gfs ex is back in the picture, im wondering whether or not to wait on her because shes basing his second chance on the fact they had sex together!! its gonna be hard finding a mommy like her again and one that will do the stuff i never had the heart to ask her to do...

the reason why i think i having such a hard time is that i didnt have a mom growing up, so when she broke the news, i got my heart ripped cleaned out

just ranting but theres alot more details and i just want someone to talk to

sorry guys

It always sucks to lose someone close to you.

What happened? It's a bit unclear on the details!

Your 'mommy' has an ex boyfriend who had sex with her and now she's considering getting back together with him?

It always sucks to lose someone close to you.

What happened? It's a bit unclear on the details!

Your 'mommy' has an ex boyfriend who had sex with her and now she's considering getting back together with him?
    Exactly. i feel so used, the mother warned me she does tend to throw around i love you alot. being disabled and AB, i took it to heart

I'm not sure how being either an AB or disabled makes you any more likely to fall for those words. I think it's pretty universal.

I'm really sorry that's happened.

If I were you I'd say she's hurt you enough and not wait for her to decide. If it's even an option for her then she's not the sort of person worth being with.

Well, I can definitely see how being an AB makes someone fall for those words. I know for me, being an AB really lowers the self esteem, and it makes it tough to imagine living happily-ever-after. I can see where goodnightmoon is coming from.

She may be a great mummy to you but doesn't sound like a good gf if she just sex with her ex to see if they should get back together. I know you want a mummy but she should be your gf first and mummy second, just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon92 View Post
    my gfs ex is back in the picture, im wondering whether or not to wait on her because shes basing his second chance on the fact they had sex together!! its gonna be hard finding a mommy like her again and one that will do the stuff i never had the heart to ask her to do...

the reason why i think i having such a hard time is that i didnt have a mom growing up, so when she broke the news, i got my heart ripped cleaned out

just ranting but theres alot more details and i just want someone to talk to

sorry guys
    Remember, there is more than one person in any relationship. Be certain that you are making an honest effort to meet her needs as well as your own. Maybe she is trying to tell you that you are not providing her with something she needs in a partner. Maybe she's trying to make you jealous. Talk to her about it. Ask her what she wants and needs.

Make sure she knows how you feel about what she has been saying to you recently. Don't pick a fight with her, but make sure the lines of communication between you remain open. Part of you might be afraid to do this because you want to preserve the positive feelings she has given you in the past. But, if you can't speak openly with her, then the relationship is already breaking apart.

If you try to be a good partner for her and she rejects you, then she's not a good match for you. I'm not sure how you feel about it, but I think I'd rather be alone than be with the wrong person. I know that it must be very painful, but sometimes you just have to move on.

Hopefully this will not happen. I can tell from the way you write about her that she is special to you. Good luck.
    Last edited by KitsBunny; 31-Jan-2011 at 01:18.

Quote Originally Posted by KitsBunny View Post
    Remember, there is more than one person in any relationship. Be certain that you are making an honest effort to meet her needs as well as your own. Maybe she is trying to tell you that you are not providing her with something she needs in a partner. Maybe she's trying to make you jealous. Talk to her about it. Ask her what she wants and needs.

Make sure she knows how you feel about what she has been saying to you recently. Don't pick a fight with her, but make sure the lines of communication between you remain open. Part of you might be afraid to do this because you want to preserve the positive feelings she has given you in the past. But, if you can't speak openly with her, then the relationship is already breaking apart.

If you try to be a good partner for her and she rejects you, then she's not a good match for you. I'm not sure how you feel about it, but I think I'd rather be alone than be with the wrong person. I know that it must be very painful, but sometimes you just have to move on.

Hopefully this will not happen. I can tell from the way you write about her that she is special to you. Good luck.
    Yea, have you seen some of posts regarding her? she means the world to me

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon92 View Post
    Yea, have you seen some of posts regarding her? she means the world to me
    No, I haven't read your other posts about her. But, I think I know how you feel; I can vividly imagine those feelings myself. And, I know how overwhelming such feelings can be for a person of your age. I'm sure being disabled makes it even harder.

Quote Originally Posted by KitsBunny View Post
    No, I haven't read your other posts about her. But, I think I know how you feel; I can vividly imagine those feelings myself. And, I know how overwhelming such feelings can be for a person of your age. I'm sure being disabled makes it even harder.
    she was mine!! </3