Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hello! I'm from Eastern Maryland, and i'm a junior in high school.
    I love to read (my favorite book is Catch 22), and i'm extremely into indie music. My favorite bands are Deerhunter, Girls, Wavves, and Interpol to name a few. I love foreign languages, concerts, art, ando collecting vinyl records. I'm just here to make some new friends
    Last edited by Zonosprode; 27-Jan-2011 at 23:22.

Bit confused, as your from says New Mexico, but you say your from Maryland Oo. Any case check out the rules as, if not true, it is against the rules (nothing you'll be banned for but still): The Rules.

Anyways with that out of the way, welcome to the site. What foreign languages do you speak, and any of them fluently?

Smile Welcome!

Welcome to ADISC Zonosprode, hope you find some friendly support here.

Sorry I am a little confused here, you come from and school in two different locations?

Anyway, I remember reading Catch 22 back in the 1970s, as a prelude to some of the basic ideas that lead to MASH. A very interesting book.

Forgive an old man who is not with it (and at my age why should I be), but does indie music come from India? Is Interpol still an international police force as well as music band now? As you can tell, I am really up to date on these things.

My favourite foreign language that I am learning is French and then there is English Femalise but I do not think I will ever fully understand her. We still have old vinyl records from the 1980s (and older) back at Mum's, I wonder if they can still be played?

Some of my main non-nappy interests are history, science and astronomy.

I hope you enjoy your visits here.

I actually don't know how I did that! Sorry, i'll change it soon. I'm from MD. I take level 4 Spanish, and I self taught some Brazilian Portuguese online, but i've been too busy to continue

Oh, Indie is an abbreviation for independent, as in an independent record label. Sorry for the confusion, I thought the same at first!
    Last edited by spddan; 29-Jan-2011 at 23:47. Reason: Merging double post

Welcome to Adisc! Bonjour! Thats Spanish right...

Welcome to ADISC Zonosprode!

That is an interesting user name. Would you like to tell us how you chose it? It's certainly unique, and for that you should be applauded.

Also, I would fix your location sooner rather than later.

I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to ask!