Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't buy Molicare air-active

Default Don't buy Molicare air-active

I have to say I'm pretty disapointed in Molicare Air-Active Briefs. It's not normally a style I would buy but I got them cheap a while back and it seems like they don't have any superabsorbant in them at all (unlike every other Molicare product I have ever used). They are just terrible! Maybe I should throw them away or something. Please feel free to contradict me -- perhaps I got a bad batch or something.

AndrewThatsMyName

Try them again. test these products more than once to have an accurate judgement of them. 4 or 5 are bad, than they are probably bad altogether. And if all else fails, wear them as a double-diaper.

Butterfly Mage

It's not the best product I've ever used either.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThatsMyName View Post
    Try them again. test these products more than once to have an accurate judgement of them. 4 or 5 are bad, than they are probably bad altogether. And if all else fails, wear them as a double-diaper.
    I've tried about 10 out of the package at various times and they have all been bad. If someone has had a good experience with these, I'd like to know.

That's wierd I have heard real good things about molicares. :/ meh iv never tried them.

I don't find them as absobent but still better then some diapers. The one problem I found was the stretchy tapes often break. but still use them every day.

i agree with you that they arent the best, i wore one to bed and it ended up leaking on me out the sides even though it was on properly and the tapes on the one side decided to break on me while i was sleeping

I don't know what you are talking about, I find them delicious in milk with a touch of honey.

err... What? Oh! Never mind .

Its called Process Variation. and occasionally a few escape quality control. My first case I tried of Abenas seemed to have an issue. and I swore them off for a bit, I've learned that even with the best brands there are occasionally a few that wouldn't pass my muster. please see XPmedical sale on a bunch of not right Abena Larges that they got stuck with.. these things happen.. try buying from a different store (different batch) if they still arent right, I would then swear them off.. also, you can also call and complain. it usually works to get a replacement. Most consumer electronics have a 1 year warranty because of process variation as well.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy135 View Post
    That's wierd I have heard real good things about molicares. :/ meh iv never tried them.
    Don't get me wrong, I think other molicares that I have tried have been excellent. It's just this air-active product (cloth like cover) that is not working out at all. The good old purple ones are still great.