Thread: Hello from England :D

Talking Hello from England :D

Hey guys, I'm Blonkey, I'm 17 and from England I go to a college in my home-city and I suppose i'd describe myself as tall, dark hair and likes all music (although metal prevails a lot).

Ive liked diapers a LOT throughout myself, I cant remember when it started but, its just the safe, regressive feeling I suppose

I like playing on my games consoles occasionally, maybe my computer. Im more interested in socializing really, I love meeting new people. Which is part of the reason I joined the site, new people with a common interest. Also, i've seen a lot of useful tips and advice about diapers, so i'd like to share my own too. I really hope I make some good mates on here

Hey there Blonkey, welcome to ADISC

That was a great intro

What sort of TV shows/movies are you into?

OmegaOne

Welcome!
    Unlike so many new members, you actually got the intro right, so good for you there!
    Welcome to ADISC, and I hope you find it useful and enjoyable. You should have a read of the Rules - they are taken very seriously, and why not check out the blogs, wiki and chat?

OmegaOne

likes all music (although metal prevails a lot).
    Same

Ive liked diapers a LOT throughout myself, I cant remember when it started but, its just the safe, regressive feeling I suppose
    Not me; they don't calm me, I can't get to sleep in them. Too much fun.

new people with a common interest.
    Yes; but among them tons with the same specific interests too!

Also, i've seen a lot of useful tips and advice about diapers, so i'd like to share my own too.
    I am looking forward. Rock On! Great User name btw, memorable, short, and not similar to anyone else's.

Welcome to adisc! Nice to see another person from England around my age.

Yay! Another person from England Hi! I'm the resident lego here and I hope to ome day take over the world I hope you have a great time here on ADISC.

Welcome

Good to see another peep from the UK hitting ADISC!

Smile

Thanks for the really warm welcome guys I can tell im really going to like it here.

Also, i'm flattered with the Username and Intro compliments. Thank you

As for Tv Shows/Movies I suppose im more into Action, Thriller, Horrors, that kind of thing, and I really can't categorize what I watch on telly.

And hello other Englanders!

woo hey from england too!! great intro, unlike most you told us what you actually liked other than the obvious. WELCOME to Adisc.