Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, it's me...wait, who?

Cool Hey, it's me...wait, who?

Hi guys. I'm Jon. I'm a 17-year-old senior in high school from Richmond, Virginia.

I have a wide variety of interests. I run track and cross-country, three seasons a year. I play four instruments: Violin, mandolin, guitar, and electric bass. I'm in a jazz fusion band where I play the bass. My musical tastes consist mostly of rock and jazz, but I have a strong classical foundation and my interests are expanding daily. I'm an Eagle Scout, and obviously an upstanding citizen . When I'm not studying, running, or playing music, I'll be either reading, listening to music, backpacking, eating, or sleeping. Or, of course, indulging my *other* interest... DL side. I love wearing diapers. I don't think I need to go through all the reasons why since I'm among like-minded peers here, but let's just say that diapers can definitely be (and usually end up being) a sexual thing for me, a fetish. Let's just say I recently got a shipment containing Molicares, Abenas, Attends, two kinds of boosters, and new plastic pants. Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with that Ask me more about that (or anything on this subject) if you wish.

What am I looking for? Nothing. Nothing at all.
    Last edited by DLjonredd; 27-Jan-2011 at 02:53.

Hi welcom to ADISC! On the topic of finding an ab girl I wish you luck and many people find non-ab girlfriends who are very understanding.

Oh dear, your intro was going so well until the second last paragraph!

The purpose of ADISC is to talk about *B/DL things with a like minded group, not to hit on people. In fact, people looking for meet-ups is specifically against the rules.

I'd suggest you remove that by editing your post.

In the meantime, here are a few questions for you:

1. Coke or Pepsi?
    2. Favourite colour?
    3. Favourite TV show?
    4. Weirdest obsession (barring the obvious)?

Welcome to ADISC

Navy blue.
    Curb Your Enthusiasm.
    Spending money.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzshepherd View Post
    Hi welcom to ADISC! On the topic of finding an ab girl I wish you luck and many people find non-ab girlfriends who are very understanding.
    Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Oh dear, your intro was going so well until the second last paragraph!
    Wot's all this then?

OMG this newbie is a baby ninja! So fast did he edit - that you would need to check frame by frame for the fixed hiccup! OMG well done new dl...

I am especially pleased as not only was your intro damn near perfect (except that bit of which we'll never speak again) it exemplifies how Adisc likes to give a newbie who treads astray a second chance.

good work editing and right away no less. lots of less savvy peops would have stormed off in a huff

Excellent introduction. I too am a musician and live in Lynchburg, VA. I'm a degreed organist, though now I mostly play keyboards. My main ax is a Korg Triton. I am both a reader and a writer. I hope you enjoy the site and all the many and varied threads.

Dude, those Tritons are absolutely insane. The keyboardist in my group uses one. And there's nothing like the sound of a Hammond B-3. Good to see another Virginian! Are there many others around?

Oh yeah...the Hammonds are great. I played in a great cover band for 15 years and we would do some Clapton. There was nothing like laying into the Hammond on his songs. It's so cool when you start out with straight Hammond and then hit the joy stick and hear the Leslies begin to rotate. When I was in high school, I had a real Hammond B-3 with a Leslie. Like a fool, I sold it, and it's one of my great regrets.

Cream, Clapton...yeahhhh. And Joey DeFrancesco, McGriff...
    OMGGGGG yeah I'd regret that too...I'm sorry for your loss. My band teacher has a Fender Rhodes Suitcase at home, which inspires an equal amount of jealousy.