Thread: hello, everyone

Default hello, everyone

hi, im a DL living in south tx. i like video games and playing pool or darts as well. im here bc i like to wear diapers but i dont talk about it at all to anyone and figured this would be the place to do so lol.

Hi DahV, welcome to ADISC!

This certainly is the place to talk about diapers, but it is also the place to talk about anything else you want to! What games consoles do you own? I like darts and pool too, but I haven't played either for a while. I'm not brilliant at darts, but I remember the only 180 I've ever thrown... I was in a pub and I was drunk!

Well Dahv I have a few thing in common with you. I like to shot pool ( I'm on a league). I also enjoy a game or two of darts ( I prefer steels). I like video games as well ( PS2).

What are some of your other interests, that is kind of what the intro is for. So we here at ADISC can get a feel of who you are, and what you like (other than *B/DL).

When you see me around hit me up for a chat or two.

thx for joiningus here at ADISC.