Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Harness

Default Looking for a Harness

do they make baby harness for adult babies. if so where can i buy one?

Radioactiveness

Phase 1: Get Backpack
    Phase 2: Get Rope
    Phase 3: ????
    Phase 4: PROFIT!!!!

Actually I'm not really sure if they do sell them. But the question is: why would you want one? Its a backpack/leash. xD

Yes, some places do. Bare in mind that a leash harness has uses beyond AB. It's a BDSM product as well.

I've seen several of varying quality from nylon to leather. adult-baby-shop.eu sells them, but they're ridiculously expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle View Post
    I've seen several of varying quality from nylon to leather. adult-baby-shop.eu sells them, but they're ridiculously expensive.
    Huh. After reviewing that site, it would appear I have another mild kink. Well, my monthly expenses just went up...

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle View Post
    yea definitely too expensive. homemade is the way to go especially with ab/furry gear. you can make one for less then $40 and a little bit of work.

Quote Originally Posted by timby View Post
    [removed]
    they look mint! really takes me back.....

as for the modern nylon harnesses, the materials needed to make your own are generally available at hardware stores (B&Q and suchlike) and even pet-shops (but they tend to be mega expensive).
    i have some imitation leather with which i could make an olden style harness, but i'd be buggered at producing the authentic backing and cute colours, as per the ones in the link.

on a general harnessy note, i have my own stroller (bought from a charity shop for 20) with the 5-point harness and i was surprised at how comfortable i felt whilst being harnessed, and that includes with a 'snug' crotch-strap; maybe that snug sense rekindles sensual memories of being held/carried as a baby? think about it: you're often either held by the crotch or have your crotch sat on mummy's hip. hating to admit it but, from observation, it seems like a boy-thing. unless girls find other ways of satisfying such wishes - though i'm not going to speculate on that as i'd likely be flamed by the equestrian mob
    anyway, if anyone isn't to sure about harnesses, just give 'em a go - you may be surprised.
    Last edited by Trevor; 28-Jan-2011 at 15:49. Reason: removed reference to adult link.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    My Special Harness - Adult Baby (AB) Reins and Harnesses I've worn one once, it was quite nice.
    Damn, beat me to it. June did my one (the one that was stolen on the underground train system :'( ) was an amazing quality and not bad cost wise for what was a custom design, not the usual. was 54 including bed restraints and reign.

Planing on getting a replacement once cash isnt so tight