Thread: Hi!

Smile Hi!

Hi! Im a student from greece.I study nursing.I am DL [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 26-Jan-2011 at 23:07. Reason: No personals ads, please.

Hi and welcome to ADISC!

First of all, ADISC is NOT a dating site, so if your motive for being here is to meet your "baby boy", then we can't help you. Might I suggest that you have a look at The Rules before posting again? =)

We are a support community. We are here to help each other out, and help people come to terms with their *B/DLism, and to provide a place for us to be ourselves, be open and honest with each other, and to make friends. Do you want to be a part of it?

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Hey Boynanny,

Before we go any further, I have a favour to ask you. Please go read the rules. As you see, ADISC is not a dating site. I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm saying this because it's one of the cornerstone of this community. We allow members that are as young as thirteen, and as such a zero tolerance policy on personal ads is critical to protect both the minors and adults on this site. If what you are looking for is someone to baby, I am afraid ADISC is not the place for you. If, however, you want a place where you can openly talk about your love for diapers (while keeping things PG13) and make some new friends from all over the world, then I would invite you to read this guide to a great introduction and to post a new introduction.

If you decide that this community is not for you, I bid you farewell. Otherwise, I hope to see you around,

Edit: well, looks like Arlikra ninja'd me ^^