Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby Diapers

Default Baby Diapers

Sorry if this is somewhere else, I searched and found nothing.

So baby diapers?

Which ones are the largest sizes.

Who can fit into thwm.

gamebaby

well i fit into luvs bear hug streach size 6 but my butt crack shows so. but try products like pampers size 7.

like gamebaby said pampers size 7. But even without the designs i still prefer adult diapers because they are more comfortable and hold more. Thats just my opinion though.

The biggest and best you'll find is Pampers size 7 or Huggies Supreme, size 6. I can't say much for Luvs' as I've never tried them, but I heard they were big too. I can tape the Huggies down, but I can't move much or one of the tapes pop off.

Pampers size 7 is the largest baby diaper you're going to find. That said unless you're the size of a grade schooler you're not going to fit very well in it. As an older teen/adult it'd be more like wearing a thong than a diaper. If you want a babyish diaper I'd suggest avoiding the real baby diapers and get either Bambinos or Perfects (the latter is a european brand and thus stupid expensive if you live in the states).

xdeadx

Were we go again. I'm gonna put it plain and simple. Unless you're toddler size then you cannot fit these like diapers are supposed to fit. Just because you're waist is the requirement doesn't mean your ass and private parts are!

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Blake View Post
    Were we go again. I'm gonna put it plain and simple. Unless you're toddler size then you cannot fit these like diapers are supposed to fit. Just because you're waist is the requirement doesn't mean your ass and private parts are!
    so, it doesn't mean it's not fun to see what you can fit into? Baby diapers are generally cheap and easy to find. I love experimenting with ALL different brands. It doesnt matter that sometimes they don't fit. It's just fun when they do. (ftr, I fit into Pullups, and most size 6 diapers). I would say in all likelyhood it's only them who are gonna see themselves in them, so who cares if they are tiny.
    IDK. I hate it when people are so bitter about DLs trying baby diapers... who cares, it's none of your business and the poster just asked a straightup question.

The Biggest are Pampers cruisers size 7 even though their not much bigger the the size 6 in my oppenion.
    I think if your luck they may fit up to a 30 inch waist but i don't think any bigger then that.

I can't seem to get my hands on any "good" adult diapers, so I settle for baby diapers, usually Pampers 6- Baby Dry. They actually fit me, if I stretch the sides. For some reason, they seem to fit me well enough to wear, but they also have this special... feeling... to them. So yeah, I wear Pampers.

well lets face it, the reletive hostility is understood... its somewhat tasteless. when not presented right.. then again most ab/dl things are but as hypnotized pointed out its interesting tio test the limits of baby sized nappies