Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Animalistic traits

Question Animalistic traits

Ok tell us fellow furs what traits do you share with the animals our community associates with so much.

I my own traits include:
    .I love to stick my head out the window of a moving car
    .on a hot summers day I like to lay in the sun on the floor
    .I always chew on things (like my cellphone aerial)

So tell us your own traits.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzshepherd View Post
    Ok tell us fellow furs what traits do you share with the animals our community associates with so much.

.I always chew on things (like my cellphone aerial)
    YOUR CELLPHONE AERIAL?!?
    I'm sorry, But i was under the impression that this was the year 2011

Well, for me I tend to see things from multiple angles. My self of self is constantly shifting, so I can excite or calm my emotions fairly well. I also tend to think about several things at once, comparing and evaluating each separately. My fur traits are a bit unusual, but the physical habits of my fursona's species are not well known.

Quote Originally Posted by supastuie14 View Post
    YOUR CELLPHONE AERIAL?!?
    I'm sorry, But i was under the impression that this was the year 2011
    Yea i know but my old phone still works fine so I see no need to replace it.

I see myself as a wolf pup, but the only real trait that i feel i have is chewing on things. I have ruined many a pair of headphones, pens, ethernet cables (i have this really long one I use for hardwiring things if wifi is acting up). Will find that I will place it in my mouth to hold it and just start to chew from there.

-I used to lick people on the face instead of kissing them. And I was sneaky about it, too.
    -I have been known to eat dry cereal out of a bowl like kibble. Actually anything dry, like popcorn, is also fair game.
    -I have drank milk by lapping.
    -I catch myself hissing/growling/grumbling at people I don't like. And I've done this for a really long time.

And there are probably more things like that but I don't catch them. The oddest thing that I can do is make friends with animals. Not ones that are pissed off, like the coyotes I mentioned in another thread, but like...other people's pets that they say don't like anyone or small wild animals. And I don't do anything special to do it, either...I think they just know that I'm not after them.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    -I have been known to eat dry cereal out of a bowl like kibble. Actually anything dry, like popcorn, is also fair game.
    -I catch myself hissing/growling/grumbling at people I don't like. And I've done this for a really long time.
    Ha, I do the first one more often that not, I'll even go as far as dumping my entire head into the popcorn bag, yes it has gotten stuck just as it would on a dog.
    I don't growl at people, just at my cats if they are being bad. I might do it to people, never really noticed though.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    Ha, I do the first one more often that not, I'll even go as far as dumping my entire head into the popcorn bag, yes it has gotten stuck just as it would on a dog.
    I don't growl at people, just at my cats if they are being bad. I might do it to people, never really noticed though.
    Haha! I can just imagine going to answer my front door with a bag of popcorn stuck on my head.

"I have a delivery here...uh..."
    "Don't ask."

The funny thing is that I don't identify with being a cat or dog, I'm definitely a weasel, which is like something in between.

I like to nibble on things till they are no longer useable and i when i get food i take it so im away from everyone and eat it.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    -I used to lick people on the face instead of kissing them. And I was sneaky about it, too.
    -I have drank milk by lapping.

And there are probably more things like that but I don't catch them. The oddest thing that I can do is make friends with animals. Not ones that are pissed off, like the coyotes I mentioned in another thread, but like...other people's pets that they say don't like anyone or small wild animals. And I don't do anything special to do it, either...I think they just know that I'm not after them.

I usually growl at my dog. Its the only thing that will either make it shut up or go away. Too used to it now, Because i have noticed i done it to people too. Didn't have the same effect as it did on my dog.

And yeah, I will chew on anything that is safe to go in my mouth. My zip on my jacket, the bits of string on hoodies, headphones, pen lids, Travelcards... I am usually at the newsagents getting a new wallet for my travelcard once a week because i chewed it to bits, go through about 3 pens a day, and on most headphones i have had for more than a day will only have one ear working.