Thread: Scales for diapers

Post Scales for diapers

Greetings One and all,

To most I am a generalist in humanity, I love many things and have very few dislikes and hangups. I can go from hard line conservative to most passionate liberal but I prefer to hang around the middle in my political, religious thinking and ways.

The easiest way of finding the "current" me is to take a moment and ask me about my animals and friends. How I answer you will give the best clues about what is going on in my life/thinking. I am currently working with birds for pay and occasionally do web/computer programming on the side.

I developed an interest in diapers when I was in college. My roommate liked to wear them around the dorm (with and without clothes on). I asked him why he did it and what did he get out of it. He invited me over to his place during our first spring break together. There he shared his passion for diapers and more. He encouraged me to wear my first "adult" diaper over the break. He told me it was easier for me to understand if I wore one. He was right, wearing a diaper did help me understand his passions. I have always been open minded to new experiences and ways of thinking. I tend to prefer the cloth diapers over other kinds.

When I am not diapering, I can usually be found webbing, reading Sci-Fiction, watching movies/cooking shows/odd programs and playing with my birds, ferrets. I do enjoy volleyball, water polo, camping, boating, museums, cookouts and hiking. I have been trying my hand at writing again.

I found this site in my quest to help me understand more about who/what/wheres/whys of diapers. I have a friend who is into diapers rather intensely and I have been curious what could drive someone like him. He has awaken the slumbering diaper/nappy in me. This drove me to find a good solid site about diapers. I would like to learn more and to expand my diaper experiences in a supportive environment.

Hi drewlung!

That was an excellent introduction. What's the significance, if any, of your user name?

Hope you find what you're looking for here. If you have any questions about the site, or any problems, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to ADISC!

Hmmm interesting... not so many abdls would wear around the dorm, clothed/only diapered. Sound exhibitionistic.

Your animals? Working with birds for pay? Excellent ways of being enigmatic and yet interesting, makes us want to find out more. This is very good intro post technique.

So since wearing was not a desire you simply "had" and it was awokened in you, (awokened?) I am interested to know what it does for you; convenience? ageplay? or more 'adult' effects you might want to speak of in 'mature topics' if at all... your call. I really am interested, I having been dl as far back as I can remember...

Hmmm working with birds for pay... Teaching Mynahs to swear? Training racing ostriches?

Chicken farming? KFC cook? Professional falconer? Wildlife photographer?
    Last edited by Raccoon; 25-Jan-2011 at 06:09.