View Poll Results: Would you participate in a potty dance coloring contest?

42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, crayon tastes good and makes pretty pictures

38 90.48%
  • No way

4 9.52%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Potty Dance coloring contest?

Default Potty Dance coloring contest?

This one's for all of you whose favorite artistic medium is crayon.

My wife was reading a women's magazine last night and came across a pull-ups ad that she immediately showed me. It is like a page from a coloring book that shows the steps to "doing the potty dance". After checking the pull-ups website this morning, it seems to be a part of a large advertising campaign. I'm sure many of you remember entering coloring contests at the grocery store as children, where you color in some kind of picture (usually holiday related) that is printed on the paper shopping bag. I thought it might be fun to use the pull-ups advertisement as our own coloring contest where members could vote for their favorite submission. I wanted to know if anyone is actually interested in this before taking the time to scan in the coloring page (or finding it online). So I think it calls for a poll.

Well, I don't have access to a printer, or crayons at the moment. If I did I'd do it. Why not, right?

Good point. You would need access to a printer and scanner (preferred) or digital camera to participate.

Sounds fun, will need to find some crayons tho, only have color pencils

I certainly would love to do it!

"I know I'm not supposed to go outside the lines, but I like to because I like to express myself"

Wait! Is photoshop allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    After checking the pull-ups website this morning, it seems to be a part of a large advertising campaign.
    Could you post a link? I went to the web page and didn't find what you were talking about.