Thread: oversized

Default oversized

are the 5d - Abri-Form (Air Plus) X-Large Extra Plus realy big in both size and padding? I fancy something large this time lol. will they still tape up if they are too big? i normally fit into the next size down.

If they are too big, the tapes will either touch, or overlap a little bit. While this isn't a large issue, the fit would be, and you have a higher chance of leaking. I would try a sample pack first.
    I couldn't speak for the padding size though, not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    If they are too big, the tapes will either touch, or overlap a little bit. While this isn't a large issue, the fit would be, and you have a higher chance of leaking. I would try a sample pack first.
    I couldn't speak for the padding size though, not sure...
    If the tapes are touching (or overlapping) then isn't the diaper maybe closer to two sizes too big?

i'm at the top enf of large and at the low end of x large. the large ones just seem a bit too tight so i thought to give the next size up, plus they are listed as extra plus which sounds fun lol.

if the larges are too tight then youre better off getting the extra large, but i would still recommend getting the sample pack just to try them out before getting a whole bunch because they are quite large

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    If the tapes are touching (or overlapping) then isn't the diaper maybe closer to two sizes too big?
    I guess that depends on how you like to wear your diapers...