Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: does anybody know what happend to the Areil crawford ab/dl stories

Smile does anybody know what happend to the Areil crawford ab/dl stories

afew years ago I read some ab/dl stories on a website arielcrawford.com
    theses were stories about a young girl who liked to wear diapers and her mother let her and occasionally let her dink out of baby bottles or sippy cups as a reward or to help calm her when she was up set.
    there where supposed to be more stories later that would tell about her life in diapers as a teenager.
    but I can't find the site anymore or the stories
    does anybody know what happend to the site or the stories?

I don't know, but I do know this. Most sites are temporary on the internet, and saying there will be more stories or whatever is an often told tale. It probably came and went.

Ariel Crawford was actually the first abdl story I read and I alway wonder if the author would ever continue or finish the sequal to it?

You would have to ask her if she comes online. I'm sure she'll see the thread.

the author is a member here cool.
    maybe she can explain what happend to the website or stories
    I really liked them.
    I hope she writes more of those stories or at least brings them back.

I sent her a pm with a link to this thread, so I'm sure she will see it. Any other questions you'd have to ask her.

I don't know if she's still writing Selling Out but i'm pretty sure she stopped because she didn't have enough time due to real life. Ariel was only the second ABDL story I read after ADA. I found out about the community in 1999 so I had the pleasure of getting to read Ariel as it was a work in progress and also getting to talk to the authors of ADA and Ariel. Those were the days. heh now I feel old lol

I hope the author of those stories see's this thread.
    it would be nice if those stories would resurface on this or other ab/dl sites.
    and maybe have a chance to ask the author some questions.