Thread: B4NS package delivery

Default B4NS package delivery

Does anyone know when the item you ordered from B4NS has to be signed for? or do they just leave it somewhere on the deck?
    By the way i live in Canada, BC if that makes a difference.

Well mine was actually put into the package compartment of our mailbox. I thought it was going to be left at the door, but I guess not. I've got another one on the way, it should be here by Thursday. If I can remember, I'll tell you what goes down.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to sign for it with the Canada Post shipping, the Greyhound shipping I'm not sure about.

I do know in the states if you ship greyhound they leave it at your door. (not under the awning, in the rain, not with a bag to cover it...)

What did you order? If you ordered a case of something, it just comes in the original box from the manufacture (abena is flipped inside out, bambinos only say BHG on the box). A sample is in a plain brown envelope. Both will have a mailing label on it. Has your address and B4NS' address on it.

I know the guy personally. He's very attentionnat to our needs. You can most probably ask him to ship so the box need a signature. That way, you can go get the box yourself if you are not home to receive it. I'm lucky enough, I get to walk in his store when I buy from him.
    It's like a diaper wonderland in there!

oblivionxi1 how long does the shipments take to get to you?

Last time it took about 5 days I think, the one I ordered last Thursday arrived today. It was at the door, nobody rang the doorbell or anything... then again I was sleeping... I guess if the the package is large enough it would arrive at the door.

Good thing I told my mom because she picked it up once she got home, lol...

I order from B4NS all the time, like a previous poster said the owner/guy who runs it is pretty awesome and will cater to your needs, just email him and ask.

I usually get it through Canada post. I live in an apt so they won't just leave a large package if I am not home. They will take it to the nearest post office and leave a slip in your box telling you to go get it. In these cases they will make you sign for it, come to think of it, I have never not had to provide ID and sign for a package from any courier.

I got it shipped Greyhound once, it was kind of a pain in the ass. I always miss shipments because I have a job (courier companies don't get it...), so I had to drive to the nearest greyhound shipping center which was around 40km away.

As oppposed to the nearest post office which is only a couple blocks away.