Thread: hello, new to this

Cool hello, new to this

Live in washington, 28 work for construction company and been wearing diapers off and on as long as i can remember, i used to buy them from the store, but now order from bambino

Hi Skyhigh,

Welcome to ADISC. It's funny, last summer I actually worked for a construction company (as an IT tech/assistant sysadmin, granted, but still ^^).
    Bambinos are pretty great, aren't they? That being said, the kind of diaper you wear isn't what we care about the most here. We would much rather get a sense for what kind of personality you have and what kind of interests you have outside of diapers. You might want to read this handy guide about writing a great intro to get some inspiration

Anyway, welcome once again, and I hope to see you around,

Hi, Skyhighjeep:

Welcome to adisc. I think you will find this to be a great site! There are some wonderful folks around here and lots of good conversations. As Near said, it would be helpful to have some other information about what types of interests, hobbies, etc that you might be involved in. This helps to spark some interesting conversations with others who may share in other of the same types of backgrounds.

So does skyhighjeep have any particular meaning? Do you have a really highly-raised jeep or perhaps go four-wheeling in the mountains? Just curious, I'm not much off an off-road enthusiast, but I love to spend time in the outdoors.

Anyhow, again welcome and I hope you find the site to be a comfortable place to be.