Thread: New Member arrives

Default New Member arrives

Hello dear ADISC Forum

my name is Sven and I live in Germany. I'm a programmer and in my spare time
    I play guitar and write more programs.

Also I enjoy meditation and go running in the forrest near my appartment as a workout. I own a recumbent bike, which I use to go to work everyday:

-this is not me on the photo-

I am single and live alone together with my cat called "Γ", but I still dream of having a family although I am already 31 years old.

My ABDL interest conclude wearing disposable diapers, onesies and using pacifiers. I wanted to wear diapers since I am three year old.

When I was 13 I stole diapers from my little brother, and wore them at night.

Thank you for reading,

Sven

Hey there sven, and welcome to ADISC. You look like quite the character, and believe me, there is no shortage of characters here, lol. So I think you'll enjoy it here.

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    I am single and live alone together with my cat called "Γ", but I still dream of having a family although I am already 31 years old.
    Hehe, how do you pronounce that cat's name? Gotta give you creativity credit there on your abstract naming scheme! I think you also have time to still have a family. At least, I hope so, since I'm 23 and have never even had a date, and hope to one day have a family of my own. You may already be ahead of me there.

Feel free to post and have fun around the site here. It's a cool place to chill and get to know other like-minded people.

Hello spddan,

thank you for your warm welcome.

Hehe, how do you pronounce that cat's name?
    Well that name is actually the name of the greek letter "Γ" which is the upper case version of "λ" called "Lambda". And this is how I call my cat.

The name actually originates from my appreciation of the Lambda-Calculus.

- Sven

Ah, I thought so. I'm just double checking to make sure it doesn't have any other meaning I'm not already aware of.
    Lambda is an awesome name for a cat!
    Welcome again.