Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are some decent baby products in Target?

Default What are some decent baby products in Target?

Meanwhile, in Canada, the Zellers franchise was bought out by Target for a few billion dollars, and now over 100 Zellers stores will be replaced by Target in a few years.

This is huge for me, considering Zellers doesn't have too great of a selection of baby stuff, and an American company offering their products here could be a great opportunity (Murrica!).

Anyways, I wanted to know what kind of baby supplies that Target offers? I went to their site, but they didn't show much (or maybe the selection is few...). Can anyone share some shopper's knowledge with me? Anything from diapers to feeding to bathing would be phenomenal.

Thanks guys.

im not exactly sure what the baby section at target has to offer, i know they take up a wide expanse in the stores here in the us but ive never gotten the chance to venture down there.

I'm quite sure Target will stock the usual stuff that a Grocery store would, perhaps a little more in the terms of variety like Pacifiers, Baby Bottles, Food, Bibs, and of course various diaper brands.

Target, being a department franchise store, sells the same type of products say a walmart or grocery store would. Nothing special or amazing, to sum it up. Just the usual diapers, pacifiers, etc.

I love the baby department at target! They have a great selection of diapers, and pretty much anything else a baby could want! I know the store closest to me has four or five aisles of baby products, including dozens of brands of pacifiers and bottles. They're middle of the range when it comes to price, but I have never been disappointed with their selection.

The target by me has a baby section that spans 4 aisles. They had quite an extensive selection. Lots of different baby diapers, pullups, bottles, pacafiers, toys, food/snacks, and other assorted items.

I had no idea that Zellers are gonna to be replaced by the Target! The Zellers store in my town haven't replaced yet but I guess it will be in few years then. I look forward what changes they will have baby products-wise. I never been in a Target stores whenever I am in states for some reason. lol.

They also have a good selection of baby clothes but that wouldn't affect you, of course. We buy for our grandchildren. Besides having a lot of baby things, they also have a large toy section should that be interesting to you. They also seem to have better quality items than Walmart. I like their cooking supplies. When we bought an induction range top, we bought our solid stainless steel cookware at Target. They also carry Lincoln iron frying pans, considered to be the best iron frying pan made. In other words, they are more upscale. And don't forget, they also carry footed pajamas.

Prepare for MASSIVE MULTIQUOTEman!

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    The target by me has a baby section that spans 4 aisles. They had quite an extensive selection. Lots of different baby diapers, pullups, bottles, pacafiers, toys, food/snacks, and other assorted items.
    4 aisles?!? That's better than my local Walmart, which only has 3 (double sided, mind you :P )

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyPotter View Post
    I had no idea that Zellers are gonna to be replaced by the Target! The Zellers store in my town haven't replaced yet but I guess it will be in few years then. I look forward what changes they will have baby products-wise. I never been in a Target stores whenever I am in states for some reason. lol.
    Pretty neat, eh? It'll be cool to see what the future of convenience holds for us. It sucks to live in BC, doesn't it? (Of course, that depends where in BC you live. Stupid Cariboo...)

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    They also have a good selection of baby clothes but that wouldn't affect you, of course. We buy for our grandchildren. Besides having a lot of baby things, they also have a large toy section should that be interesting to you. They also seem to have better quality items than Walmart. I like their cooking supplies. When we bought an induction range top, we bought our solid stainless steel cookware at Target. They also carry Lincoln iron frying pans, considered to be the best iron frying pan made. In other words, they are more upscale. And don't forget, they also carry footed pajamas.
    Toys and frying pans? Ritzy.... Actually, that doesn't sound too bad. From what I hear, I better get working on the time machine...

The UP&UP Brand is not all bad ether, its the store brand, but there products are decent quality... Back about a year ago I bought some diapers there, that, sadly I did not fit into, but when used as stuffers, they worked wonderfully.... (I saw powerderhair's review of them and had to try them.) They just need to add a line of up&up youth sizes and I think they would have a winner honestly, but otherwise the store is just fun to look around in, they got some good stuff!
    UPDATE: Found the news on there acquisition! Read all about it!
    Target : Investors : Financial News Release