Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Perfect Partner

Smile Your Perfect Partner

I put this in the AB section because I imagine it's the older members who are looking more for that perfect partner.

So, whether you are straight/gay/bi I'm sure a lot of us all have a vision about what we want in our partner or future spouse.

Do you want them a guy, girl?

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger?

Do they have to look a certain way?

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money?

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate?

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all?

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel?

Anything else?

I've just been wondering this, just exactly -what- are people looking for. I know a lot of guys search and search for a girl who understands abdl.... and usually get all emo about it when they don't find one.... so does them being abdl play a big part? Or are the other factors more important? Just curious

Girl

Close to the same age

Not sure...I'd have to judge when I see :3

Doesn't matter on the job (unless it's like prostitution...), and enough money to make a living of themselves

It'd help...A mommy would probably be the best, or another *B/DL

Not sure...

Closer would be preferred

Anything else?
    I'm awesome
    Last edited by Pojo; 18-Jun-2008 at 19:51. Reason: Easier to read

A girl, preferably, although ifthe right guy came along, why not...
    Same age, maybe a year or two older, a year or three younger is ok too

Not overweight or obese
    Not really, although it would hard to be partners with someone who is not an intellectual equal
    No, although it would certainly be a plus. Playmate.
    Well, it's not that hard to pleasure yourself, so for the right person, I guess it wouldn't matter that much
    I love roadtrips, especially when I'm driving, so why not?
    Anything else?
    Can not be an angry person, must be kind and accepting of others, must be willing to engage in physical outings (bike rides, etc.)...a book worm too perhaps?

Cool

Do you want them a guy, girl? Girl

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger? between 17 and 22...around the same age as me.

Do they have to look a certain way? I'm not a picky person when it cames to looks so I don't care what she look like.

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money? As a person who live mostly poor his whole life, I dont care how much money or what type of jobs she has.

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate? Really dont care, but it be nice if she want to play baby or playmates once in awhile.

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all? Doesn't matter at all, who going to based a relationship just on sex alone?

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel? Again doesn't matter, I'm willing to travel because I want to go somewhere new that I haven't been to before.

A Guy

Older... At least 2yrs older.

No, but I do believe while looks don't matter you have to be somewhat physically attracted to them, so they can't be totally disgusting. They also -have- to be taller than me, that is a must.

No, but I'll be damned if I ever support them, so they do need to have a job and a fair amount of money.

I'd probably want a daddy, no baby and probably not a playmate. But this doesn't really matter to me, and even if it was diaper play in bed every once in a while that'd be awesome too.

Nah, I don't really care. They have to have a functional penis, that's about it.

Eh - They can't live in like.. Taiwan.

Anything else?
    I can't believe I forgot to fill my own out.
    I want someone too who has similar interests.... of course! Like... reading, and hating the outdoors with me. I also want someone who wants kids, 'cause I do!

Okay, even though I'm still a bit young I'm going to do this. But my biggest dream is to raise a family some day, so I might as well do this. Hope you don't bother.

A gal

Well, I would prefer around my age, but not younger. A few years (3) older wouldn't hurt.

Well, not really. But I've always seemed to like brunettes the best, so that would be nice. I'm a skinny guy, so I would not want an obese girl, sorry.

Hard for me to say. But if they were employd with a decent amount of money I would be glad.

It would make thing easier. I could go all ways. A mommy, baby or playmate wouldn't mather. But if this girl was close enough to perfection and not being TB or anything like that I would sacrifise that to get her.

Well, it wouldn't hurt. But in the end it doesn't really mather.

Easier if they lived near. At least in Scandinavia och Great Britain. I would not wan't to go to another continent.

Anything else?
    Well. She would have to like to raise a family with kids. That's not negotiable for me. Sharing my interests would be a big plus to. Friendly persons would be apreciated. I could ay more, but you get the point.

Just a minor dreamin'.

Footed P.J.

I put this in the AB section because I imagine it's the older members who are looking more for that perfect partner.

So, whether you are straight/gay/bi I'm sure a lot of us all have a vision about what we want in our partner or future spouse.

Do you want them a guy, girl? A girl.

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger? Younger. Usually I am not attracted to girls over 25, so...18-25. Luckily I am A-OK being single.

Do they have to look a certain way? Well, to an extent. I tend to like cute over sexy/glam, but there are exceptions. Suffice to say, blonde/bronze is not the only type of beauty

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money? A job, and preferably a mid- or lower-mid- income

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate? No. I'm not AB. I don't even have to tel 'em about my DL side. But I hope they'd wear footed pajamas if I gave them a gift.

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all? Nah. In fact, I'd rather do her than she do me

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel? I've done long distance, but it's time for local. I feel a couple can get betterf only by being around one another

Anything else? No kids! Not because of my disability, but because I have trouble dealing with kids below age 10

Great thread!

I haven't really put much thought into 'my perfect partner'...
    It could be a guy or a girl, I haven't decided yet...
    As for age I think they'd have to be around my age, I'd feel uncomfortable any other way.
    I don't really care about looks... And I certainly I don't care about money or jobs or anything like that.

Ideally my partner would be a ABDL (caretaker), but that's unrealistic. I just want an open-minded person who would be willing to do sexual stuff in my way too .

Good or bad in bed doesn't matter, but I think any partner I would have would have to be slightly unusual in bed.... I can't see a a very vanilla person every really doing the AB thing.

I guess being nearby would be very important, i think I'd struggle in a long distance relationship.

[QUOTE=Mandi;59266]I put this in the AB section because I imagine it's the older members who are looking more for that perfect partner.

Since I did marry, I'll tell you what I did...and many of you know my college history...crazy, gay, drug induced, shrink... so you may be surprised.

Do you want them a guy, girl? Girl

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger? One year younger.

Do they have to look a certain way? She still is good looking..a little over weight. I was 135 lbs at the time

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money? No was poor like me at the time.

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate? No, and I didn't tell her I was. I told her of my past sexual experiences and preferences which she accepted.

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all? Didn't matter, as I had done it all before marriage.

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel? Lived an hour away, she quit her job to be near me, then we got married.

Anything else? I knew that some of my sexual desires were not healthy, neither for me or the western free world. I didn't like that person, and I also knew that I wanted to be a good father, and a responsible person. I didn't just rush into marriage, but I knew it was something that I wanted. Many years later I find I desperately love my wife, who now struggles with her diabetes. The thing is, even though I have just recently told her about my ABism, we are a team. We accept each other and all our frailties. As for my children, they are the greatest. My wife and my children are my reason for living. In that regard, I am a lucky man.

I

Girl

I'm impartial to age, though for obvious reasons they can't be too much younger than I am. Mostly though I'm interested in girls around my age (college age).

Not really. They can't be repulsive and the more feminine the better but that's about it.

At this age that won't really matter much, but later in life it'd be really nice if she had a job seeing as how my chosen profession (academia) isn't exactly high paying (which is bs considering I spend 12 years in college/grad school and even after busting my ass off for another 5-10 years I'll probably max out at around $100k. But hey...at least there's tenure).

They would have to accept it and ideally partake in it at least every now and then. If we're talking about "perfect" though then yeah, she'd have to be an AB/mommy.

I'm asexual. So things would work best if she was the same way.

Depends. Right now they'd have to live near me. In the future though it probably wouldn't matter as much until I settle down.

Anything else?

The chances of me finding an asexual female AB are extremely low (so low as to be a statistical anomaly) so I'm not really expecting to ever find someone like that. Assuming I ever did start to search for a relationship I'd probably just try to find a nice asexual girl who's fine with me having a fetish.

Anyway, out of curiosity Mandi, how tall would a guy have to be to be taller than you? Assuming that's you in the avatar you look pretty small, to the point that I can't really imagine most men not being taller than you.