Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Secret compartment!

Default New Secret compartment!

Yes! i finally did it!!! i have successfully made a new secret compartment! it it under my wardrobe, the faceplate
    Where are your secret compartments??

When I was living with my parents, my primary hiding place was the space between the lowest drawer of my dresser and the floor, so you had to remove the whole drawer to get at them.

I am, and still are using a safe that only I know the code for. I use it to hide money and such. It is bolted to my floor.

Quote Originally Posted by JATO457 View Post
    I am, and still are using a safe that only I know the code for. I use it to hide money and such. It is bolted to my floor.
    cool I have a safe, but the thing is it is not big enough to fit EVERYTHING in it D:

Bobbie

I have a toy locking safe

I have a few places in mind should I manage to get hold of anything good. I have a locking file box that I could hide some small items in. The good news is that no one ever goes into my room without me being there, and usually only for a few minutes at that.

I also posess instructions for making a lego safe, I use it to store my wallet, my itouch, and my cell phone.

Picspicspics!

Old, unloaded speaker. Small, and used for documentation and money and things.

Hollow chair, where diapers, and... Other things are kept.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    Picspicspics!

Old, unloaded speaker. Small, and used for documentation and money and things.

Great pics!! some good hiding places there

Hollow chair, where diapers, and... Other things are kept.
    great pictures, good hiding places aswell!

Quote Originally Posted by samh View Post
    great pictures, good hiding places aswell!
    Thanks. On Friday night, my parents said "Hey, Chris! We're going to repaint your room tomorrow!" I had to take everything away in a backpack, and put it in my hiding spot in the basement. Then when we moved the chair out of the room, I had to make sure they didn't see the hole cut in the bottom.
    It's a nice aqua color now.