Thread: Buying diapers / nappies on ebay

Default Buying diapers / nappies on ebay

When I first became incontinent I was too embarrassed to go into my local shop for nappies. I looked on ebay and could not believe how much people were selling them for.

It was really this experience that helped me overcome my embarrassment and go and buy some.

I now buy online from a good supplier in the UK. They are pretty good. Last Monday I had only 2 left (forgot to order over Christmas). I placed the order 7am Monday morning on line and they came the next morning!

check this site out. i have tried them and they are a good diaper very snug soft thick and hold a lot
    Buy Snugs ? Adult Diapers ? Order Here

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    check this site out. i have tried them and they are a good diaper very snug soft thick and hold a lot
    Buy Snugs ? Adult Diapers ? Order Here
    Can you do a review? There's not a lot of information on these, and very few pictures. All they seem to show anywhere is the back of the diaper for example.

wow i just realised something, those snugs diapers look exactly like the clinical ones that they get at the nursing home my mom works at

Loopygone

From what I've seen/heard of those snugs, they're not very good. Not very well know in the AB market (with that kinda name who else would they be aimed at?) seems to indicate they suck :X.

Incontinent17: Which site do you use out of interest? always on the look out for good suppliers . My fave is Nursing Suppliers | Nursing Home Supplies | Medical Suppliers :P

XP medical is also a good one, my main supplier in fact.

Also, out of personal experience I highly discourage buying snugs. They are a freaking rip-off.

I buy online from seller vicky*
    The buy it now price is normally under $2.00, and then shipping will be $28-32
    She only sells the really big packs, and I can get any Pampers product cheaper than at Kmart or Meijer.
    I apologize, because what I said is very USA specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    Also, out of personal experience I highly discourage buying snugs. They are a freaking rip-off.
    They're pretty cheap though aren't they? What makes them a ripoff?