Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: -15 in upstate NY

Default -15 in upstate NY

I am just wondering how many other ab/dl's are in the upstate ny area or in the north east were it is below 0 at night?
    if you are in this area do you have a sleeper to wear over your diapers to bed to help stay warm?
    I am so thankful for my footed sleeper and baby blanket to help stay warm at night and even my fleece onesie I wear under my regular cloths during the day

what or how are you staying warm in this cold weather???????

to keep warm during the colder nights I will usually put a thick diaper either abena M3 or 4 with a booster and plastic pants on so i wont have to change in the middle of the night, over that i put on my handmade footed sleeper thats made with extra thick polar fleece. if its extra cold out i will use a extra blanket and have a nice cup of hot coco before bed.
    the only part of me thats ever cold is my hands but I will soon add a pair of fleece mittens to my sleeper to fix that problem.

Wish I still had my footed sleeper but gave it to a friend. Was -12 here last night but stayed warm despite the heater being broken with lots of blankets, a few space heaters and the stove. C'mon summer!

-8 last night in Central Massachusetts. It's supposed to get even colder tonight.

Bah, sub-zero temperatures aren't that cold ^^

Oh, wait, those aren't Celcius? Oh well ^^

Honestly, my room tends to be colder in the summer that in the winter, since my room always seems to get a lot more heating/AC that anywhere else in the house... But ya, when its cold (so, when it's over 30C outside -_-) a sleeper and diaper make for a good night of sleep.

Sent from my iPhone

In my sector of NY, it's been subzero even during parts of the day.
    I'm loving it.

it keeps dipping to 30ish here, but it's Texas. When it snows, then we have a problem.

Im in Upstate NY. -7 right now. and im comphy in mah sleeper

Suppose to be between -25 and -35 with the wind chill in the berkshires and western ma tonight yeah i am at work