Thread: Hello!

Red face Hello!

Hello all,

I hail from London and have loved wearing nappies from time to time for as long as I can remember. I also have incontinence issues periodically which makes wearing a necessity, and it's a fairly even split between the times I need to wear (but don't tend to enjoy), and when it's just for pleasure.

I'm in my 20s and work in media production. I love reading, writing, films and outdoorsy stuff like walking, biking, climbing and camping. I'm married and my wife knows about the DL stuff and is accepting.

Knowing that others have been through the same emotions I have in the past is a great thing, and this is the first friendly, welcoming, non-creepy forum I've come across in the AB/DL world. So I'm looking to hang out, learn more about other people here and their relationship with nappies, and generally reassure myself that I'm not alone!

Hi Tentino,

I can assure you that you are indeed not alone in liking diapers, they are actually quite a bit of us and we come from all over the place and pretty much all walks of life.

I can't say I'm much of an outdoorsy person myself, however I also like reading and watching movies. Do you have any specific book/movie you've enjoy recently, and do you like any particular genre? Personally, the movies I saw this year that I really liked where Toy Story 3 (I cried - both times I saw it - and I never cry when watching a movie/TV), Inception, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (granted, that movie was made for my generation ) and The Social Network. As for books, the last series I read that left an impression on me was The Millennium Trilogy (I also saw the movie adaptations for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and The Girl Who Played with Fire, and both where quite good).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here and that you didn't feel I was mean, elitist of creepy :P

Hi Near,

Thanks for the fast+friendly reply!

The Social Network was great (brilliant score!), but my favourite recent film is The King's Speech... just beautifully made and really moving. Not a big fan of horror - too scaredy ;-)

I can't say I'm found of horror movies either - something like District 9 is about as freaky as I can get (which is why I passed on Splice, even tough it looked like a really interesting movie). I haven't seen The King's Speech yet, but I've heard quite a bit of good things about it, so I'll probably need to get to it ^^
    I actually forgot Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 in my list of my favourite movies of the year (let's just say I've been a Harry Potter fan well over half my life - I still remember my fourth grade teacher's face when I came to class carrying a 600+ pages book ^^).

Anyway, thanks to you for posting a good intro, I hope you'll stick around.

I too am very new to and have suffered from incontinence for only about a year. For the first 6 months I was almost in denial. How could a guy my age wear nappies when I am still putting them on my kids! Going to the doctor was bad enough but now I wear almost all time time.

Anyway it's nice to say HI!