Thread: DL in Boston here

Smile DL in Boston here

Hello Everyone!
    I am a DL who currently lives in boston. I love this lifestyle and would love the opportunity to discuss and chat to anyone interested. Sometimes it is just a comfort to log on and remember that there are other people out there with the same likes.

Hey Maine,

Welcome to our community. You did a good job at explaining that you like diapers and giving us the reason why you decided to come and join our us: it is indeed quite nice to be able to get a reminder that we are indeed not all alone in liking them. However, liking diapers is something virtually everyone here has in common. In the "real" world this might be a big deal, but its really quite mundane here on ADISC. Do you think you could tell us a little bit more about yourself? For example, do you have any interesting hobby, in what field do you work/study, what is the signification of your username, do you have any favourite book/movie/band...

Anyway, welcome once again and I can't wait to learn more about you

Sorry- I did not mean to leave you all hanging in the previous post. I live and work in boston. I enjoy a quiet bar at night and avoiding most of the stuff people usually associate with this fine city. I cant stand the rat race, or the summer tourists, so i usually stick to side streets with personality. I am a huge Red Sox fan, but not a sports freak by any stretch. Hope this helps! Any other bostonians?

welcome aboard Ryan and I hope you grow into your diapers like the rest of us. it is a wonderful site to explore and lots of us here willing to chat and help you

Every now and then I venture in to the big city and go to Stanza for a drink and cigar but really don't get out much lately

Yay another new englander! welcome! I'm not from Boston RyanJones however I visit the city from time to time. Next time I am going to be down there is for PAX east. What are your hobbies?

I'm from ME myself, family owns a place on the cape, which we rent out during the summer, sorry for contributing to tourism.

If you ever venture north, in Nashua, Nh at the Pheasent Lane Mall there is a family bathroom in the food court that has a full size changing table counter. Just to let you know and welcome to the board

Hey thanks alot! everyone so far is so welcoming. Although i have been wearing for most of my life, i have kept it personal for many years. I am hoping to branch out and be a bit more proactive.