So, I recently ordered some bambino and bambino teddies off this website however, it's been a few days now and i've heard nothing. I've received no email to say they've been dispatched and I have sent them an email enquiring if they have been or not and again, heard nothing.

Has anyone had any dealing with this site before?

I ordered a onesie and a pack of Bambino Classicos from them a few weeks ago. Arrived fairly promptly. They don't send out a dispatch email. Did you receive a receipt of order email?
    Last edited by Akastus; 23-Jan-2011 at 10:03.

same for mi. You can always send him a e-mail and ask if you order have being shipped.

If you ordered on the weekend, it probably won't ship til monday or tuesday. Don't stress.

Thanks for the replies. I was getting worried because I ordered them on Tuesday and there's been nothing so far. I know that's not very long to wait, however, there are so many horror stories of people getting ripped off from ab/dl sites that I can't help but worry.

I sent them an email on friday but so far, have heard nothing. I'll give it until wednesday and see what happens.

Thanks again for the replies

hugs! xxx

Part of the answer could be that the postal system is still in a state of shambles from the combination of snow and Christmas.

My wife is still waiting for a package (nothing to do with AB/DL: a book from Amazon) that was supposedly dispatched on 24 November...