Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby Pants

Default Baby Pants

This company called baby pants had diaper pins that i bought through amazon do you know if they ship discretely? Bought some threw there because i could not find diaper pin in a walk in store any more.

Thanks Bill

If this is the same person selling Nuk 5's on eBay (I think it is), they are very good about shipping discreetly and quickly.

yeah i heard they ship pretty discreetly, im waiting for my package it got pushed back a little bit because they didnt have something that goes with it

I Just recieved a package from them and all it said on the shipping lable was B Pants, and their address.

I have bought from them before... the only thing is that on the label is a rubber ducky... that's it!

Wow already received them. That was very fast. thanks for the replies.

i have a question, does baby pants notify you when they ship out items? because i ordered two things from them and didnt get any notification if they shipped or not?

If you buy through eBay yes. They will send you a tracking number. If you haven't gotten one
    You should contact them. User message will be fine, I've bought before great communication