Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Tails

Koru

Default Diaper Tails

How many here have been successful at or had been wanting to be padded and have a tail at the same time?

I've had a tail on at many points and been padded and in fursuit. One of my pics even shows me in a padded fursuit (yes, I was padded and wearing a fursuit at the same time). The diaper was able to be used as well.

Well, I've been padded and wearing a tail at the same time. Pretty awesome if I must say.

Partially unrelated but I always found it funny where this is plenty of art in the furry realm that does really odd things with tails, whether that be holes or just magically the tail sticks out the back of pants, a sleeper, a diaper, etc. (not just a babyfur thing) Reading this just reminded me of this curiosity.

You called?
    <----- Diaper Tails, right there for you.

I have never done this myself, as I am not a Babyfur, but I would imagine it being a bit tough to make a diaper usable while making a hole for a tail. I guess it's doable though, since they do that with animal diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    I have never done this myself, as I am not a Babyfur, but I would imagine it being a bit tough to make a diaper usable while making a hole for a tail. I guess it's doable though, since they do that with animal diapers.
    Aren't there also tails that strap on sorta like a belt?
    Never shopped for them myself tho, although I have heard of them.
    I suppose those would work.

Koru

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    You called?
    <----- Diaper Tails, right there for you.
    *giggles*

Well, basically, I was padded, but I made fur leggings that came up to just right around the leakguards. So it appeared that I was wearing a fursuit, but really it was just parts.

Depends on the type of tail being used, the desired visual effect, and whether or not you plan on using said diaper.

I've used multiple tails with diapers on before, each having pros and cons to them. I've tried tails with bead chains, and whereas those are easiest to position and get hanging correctly, the chain usually rips through the plastic. Same goes for tails with clasps or hooks on them.

The problem with belt-loop tails is the belt itself. The tail I currently own is a belt-loop tail that I wear with one of my outfits. Thanks to the skirt I got, the belt is concealed and the tail works perfectly on it. Belt-loop is your best bet, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by TaviMunk View Post
    I know i do and have pics to prove it ^^
    Oh em gee! It's Tavi Munk!! Eep! Such a big fan ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by TaviMunk View Post
    I know i do and have pics to prove it ^^
    well to be fair your tail is a pretty small so it wouldn't be as hard as us long tail babyfurs, like Ozzie for instance