Thread: *waves*

Default *waves*

Hey there -

Coming out of the closet a little and looking for other folks to bs with. : ) Other than that I'm basically using the force.

My girl is a furry so I've been exposed recently to babyfurs which I think are pretty adorable, tho I count myself a DL.

Into making beer lately, just made a winter ale that is amazing (first success, ask me about exploding bottle syndrome.) Aside from that, I dabble in electronic music production, playing outside (snowboarding ftw) and photography.

I love helping people and if ya need a hug just say so. ; )

xoxo

Well, welcome to ADISC W3tpup.

When I saw your username I was expecting another babyfur... Oh well ^^
    This forum is a pretty nice place to come to, as a group we are generally pretty sane (generally being the key word here). What kind of snowboarding do you do (back-country, freestyle...)?
    Anyway, I can't say I'm too much of a fan of liquor, but I do like hugs *hugs W3tPup*.

~~Near

Aww, well I'm babyfur-friendly! : )

Haven't been up on the board in a few years, so nothing super extreme just now. We cruise through standard runs, maybe will hit a jump here or there.. learning again.

Everyone loves hugs! *hugs!*

Thanks for the note!

"Welcome =) I am newbie on here as well. I enjoy photography too! "

Hi Emily! Thank you! *waves north*

Quote Originally Posted by W3tPup View Post
    "Welcome =) I am newbie on here as well. I enjoy photography too! "

Hi Emily! Thank you! *waves north*
    on the bottom right corner of each post there's a reply with quote button, which makes it easier to quote someone. But welcome to the site, I see you're going to fit in quite easily.
    One of my Roomies recently made some pretty strong moonshine, it was like 180 proof, wasn't that bad taste wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post
    on the bottom right corner of each post there's a reply with quote button, which makes it easier to quote someone. But welcome to the site, I see you're going to fit in quite easily.
    One of my Roomies recently made some pretty strong moonshine, it was like 180 proof, wasn't that bad taste wise.
    Thanks - I expected the reply on the posts to indent the response with the post I was replying to (and that "Reply to thread" would create a new reply post, but it didn't so I went back and added the quote. : ) Thanks for the tip, and careful with that shine, you'll go blind. ; )