Thread: new member from germany

Default new member from germany

Hi diaperfans,
    this is my first membership in a diaper community. I am fascinated by diapers and plastic pants since childhood. I remember watching the diaper change of my neighbours baby as often as possible. I was 5 at the time and member of a catholic kindergarden. I was very proud to help, throwing the wet or dirty diaper and mölny or Herzlieb rubber pants into the diaper pail. Sometimes I reached the washed cloth diapers and plastic pants to the baby's mother to hang it on the clothsline. She must have noticed my attraction, because she gave one old and heavy used rubber pant as a present for playing to me, when the baby had outgrown it. Back in my flat i smelled the characteristic odor of an often used diaper.

As a young boy, i've wet the bed occasionally. That was no big deal for my mother, but i was very ashamed every time it happened. My parents had to study and work at the same time, so i had to play outside until they came home. I had to wear a leather pant bavaria style most of the time, a short one in the summer, a long one the other time. Peeing outside was no problem, all boys did it simply nearby at a corner of the garage. The problem was to poop, because I was too little to have a key of the flat. So I had to ask my neighbou to go to the bathroom. She was often very angry if i rang the bell, because the baby had to sleep.

[removed TMI and personal ad parts]
    Last edited by Peachy; 21-Jan-2011 at 20:25. Reason: editing out bad parts

Hi Haiwitto,

The first thing I need to make clear is that ADISC is not a dating site. It is actually frowned upon to publicly ask to meet new members. The "no personal add" rule is strictly enforced because we are a site that accept members as young as 13, so that rule is crucial in protecting both the underage and adult members. If what you want to do is find other ABDL to play with in real life, ADISC is not the website for you.

Now, there is also some issues with the content of your introduction. ADISC is a site for people that like like diapers, not a site about diapers. We care about you the person much more that we care about you the ABDL. So, I would suggest you read this handy introduction cheat sheet and, if you haven't done so already, the rules, and then post a new intro post in this thread (or edit your first post, or post another intro thread). Focusing on things like your hobbies and interests more that on diapers will allow us to get to know you better as a person

Anyway, if you decide to stay I am looking forward to reading your new intro,

~~Near

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Hi Haiwitto,

The first thing I need to make clear is that ADISC is not a dating site. It is actually frowned upon to publicly ask to meet new members. The "no personal add" rule is strictly enforced because we are a site that accept members as young as 13, so that rule is crucial in protecting both the underage and adult members. If what you want to do is find other ABDL to play with in real life, ADISC is not the website for you.

Now, there is also some issues with the content of your introduction. ADISC is a site for people that like like diapers, not a site about diapers. We care about you the person much more that we care about you the ABDL. So, I would suggest you read this handy introduction cheat sheet and, if you haven't done so already, the rules, and then post a new intro post in this thread (or edit your first post, or post another intro thread). Focusing on things like your hobbies and interests more that on diapers will allow us to get to know you better as a person

Anyway, if you decide to stay I am looking forward to reading your new intro,

~~Near
    All seconded. Post another intro about you, as well as your diaper experiences.