Thread: ADISC Rap? Oh yeahhhhhh

Talking ADISC Rap? Oh yeahhhhhh

Well, I made a rap about ADISC! Yeah... I wonder how well this is gonna go over. Yup, white TB/BF rapper. I got a kick out of this, especially how towards the end of the second verse I got REALLY into it and shouted a bit. I allude to the mods of ADISC, I talk about newbs, and I also reference comments by BabyJess, Near, and a few others. I'd also like to briefly mention that this thread is NOT going to turn into a debate about weather rap is good or not, or weather you yourself or others like the genre (So says Trevor! :O) So, with that said; enjoy a white boy rapping. Also, remember to read the song description on the page! :p

ADISC Rap song (No Official title) by Mikeru117 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Enjoy; but note, mature language.

-Mikey117

Ahahaha, I love it man. I like rap, and I'm white, so I can appreciate this . Nice work.

That's some funny shit man. True, but funny all the same XD

I got home this morning with the ADISC in my eyes
    And there was no warning as it took me by surprise as it
    Hit me like an oh my god, fueling my great smarm
    That it was no longer VIP
    But now distinguished member
    Dis-tin-guished mem-bers

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    I got home this morning with the ADISC in my eyes
    And there was no warning as it took me by surprise as it
    Hit me like an oh my god, fueling my great smarm
    That it was no longer VIP
    But now distinguished member
    Dis-tin-guished mem-bers
    *Facepalm*

crazykittensmile

References to comments by me? Ooh, I am excited! Unfortunately I can't listen right now as my housemate is here with me, and playing an AB rap song may be a little weird for her, but I will be listening to it later and will let you know what I think!

This reminds me that I wrote down a rap in my college dorm once. It was about the various Moderators of the board at the time, it was mostly satire in it, but it was never finished or polished enough to even publish. Although I don't know where that bit of paper is now. I don't remember chucking it away, And I haven't seen it in a long time. Must be in with my paper Archives of lecture notes.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    References to comments by me? Ooh, I am excited! Unfortunately I can't listen right now as my housemate is here with me, and playing an AB rap song may be a little weird for her, but I will be listening to it later and will let you know what I think!
    It doesn't actually use any diaper or *B/DL terms... don't ask me how the hell I managed to pull that one off, I still can't figure it out. The lyrics are more important than me, the over enthusiastic white boy, rapping them to everyone.