Thread: Modern diapers recreations for teens/adults

Question Modern diapers recreations for teens/adults

I was wondering if anything like modern cloth backed diapers like Pull-Ups or pampers cruisers was under development or planned. They would be like an EXACT recreation (except for copyrighted stuff) in sizes for teens/adults. Also maybe something like the old all-white Goodnites made, instead of most adult pull ups which are thin and have granny style waistband with minimal padding and usually no leak guards or leg gathers. I know there's Bambinos and ABU but they are older style diapers maybe what the older AB/DLs grew up with. If something like what I described could be made, when?

if you refer to the any of the kendall lille threads, you'll see that a once great diaper has been slain at the altar of giving-some-rich-kid-something-to-do. it's replacement is of a style which is easily converted into a pampersish format. true, it doesn't have the jelliness of a pampers, but it's feel and shape comes close enough; all you have to do is modify the wings a wee bit.
    the other alternative is moliflex which just require the wings of your choice afixing with the appropriate adhesive. or you can just wear them as they are (they're the closest to a 'baby diaper' i've tried).

Bobbie

Abuniverse cushies. Never tried them, but they look cute

You would think Kimberly Clark would use the same technology in their Depends line as the Goodnites line to make a decent pull up. But for some reason they see it as more profitable to turn out junk.

I dont see diapers being accepted as a recreation activity anytime soon in society!
    Really, would anyone other then a ab/dl want to wear a adult diaper? I really dont think so, and a mater of fact I know a large number of people who think that death would be better then wearing adult diapers.

As far as the demand for that type of diaper, in comparison to incontinent people, we are in the minority. It isnt cost effective to produce a ab/dl theme adult diaper, and even within the ab/dl community, not all of us want a diaper like that. The demand vs the manufacturing cost is proved by the two brands of ab/dl diapers we already have. One company almost has a monopoly in the ab/dl diaper market, and they still had to cut back by dropping size small diapers because the demand was so low

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    You would think Kimberly Clark would use the same technology in their Depends line as the Goodnites line to make a decent pull up. But for some reason they see it as more profitable to turn out junk.
    i use depends pull-ups and think they're not bad - much better than the old depends stuff which was just tissue paper. not sure if we have a different type over here. they certainly gel, unlike the older versions.