Thread: Greetings from Connecticut

Default Greetings from Connecticut

Hey everyone. this site is great

Haha I should probably say more. I go to school in Connecticut and my hobbies include listening to music and ab stuff. found this site after deeker closed
    Last edited by Kale; 20-Jan-2011 at 19:09. Reason: Merged posts

Well... I kind of want so make a <--- sadface because you used to go on Deeker's, and came here just because his site closed. Note that this isn't a site for sex or sexual content, but rather is a support community.

That said, you said what you needed to say, and for that I can give you your complimentary "Welcome to ADISC" comment.

Quote Originally Posted by abanddl7 View Post
    Hey everyone. this site is great
    Welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by abanddl
    Haha I should probably say more. I go to school in Connecticut and my hobbies include listening to music and ab stuff.
    Yes, indeed...the point of an introduction is tell us about yourself, so we can get to know you. Therefore, I'm glad that you added more information to your introduction.

On that note, though, I have a few other questions to help us get to know you better.

1. What is your favorite kind of music?

2. Where does your username come from?

3. What is your favorite place you've traveled to?

4. Do you have any other hobbies or interests?

Quote Originally Posted by abanddl7
    found this site after deeker closed
    Just as a head up, a lot of people here do not like D**ker. I'm not going to rehash the reasons here, but there are plenty of old posts and a wiki page if you'd like further information on why.

Also, I wish to highlight what Mikeru117 said:

Note that this isn't a site for sex or sexual content, but rather is a support community.
    One of the key differences between here and D**ker is that we do not accept stories and posts made solely for "fapping" purposes. Those who come here to "fap" to stuff and post their "fap" fantasies do not get a good reaction and often get banned. Now, I am not saying you joined for that purpose (I can't read minds...lol), but if that is your purpose for joining, I would advise you look for another site.

Hi & welcome. yeah be careful using the D word. Where in CT are ya? I am just over the boarder in NY

my bad. i mean like on the bright side, joining adisc is an improvement on my behalf? haha

1. i like all music. even some county
    2. not really sure. pretty generic and couldnt think of something more creative
    3. cancun, mexico
    4. i like to play original nintendo games like nba jam haha

and i live kind of near MA

Original nintendo games like from the original NES system?