Thread: My Introduction

Default My Introduction

Hello all,
    I thought I should tell about myself. Hmmm. There are quite a lot of details I will need to omit because I tend to be individual. If I gave the (one syllable) name everyone calls me, I would come up as the first hit on a Google search. Likewise, favorite music, the focus of my research, or the musical instruments I play would narrow down who I am pretty quickly.
    So, suffice it to say I am a performer, and travel when I can. I love stories and music and using the two to create fantasy experiences for people, and that's a lot of what I enjoy about the practice of ageplay- having the chance to enact someone's secret hopes with them. When I'm not performing, I am actually very shy socially. I became interested in diapers at a young age, for what I realize now are sensory needs that come with my neurologic profile (I am on the autism spectrum, but because of my high IQ I could cover for my deficits with other skills, so I was not diagnosed until I already had a college degree. Most academic tests came easy for me, but communication doesn't come as quickly- another reason I appreciate many of the nonverbal aspects of ageplay.) I switch, but more of my experiences with others into ABDL are as a Daddy, and I've had the chance to meet many wonderful ABgirls. I'm in my 30s now, so most of the people on adisc are too young for me to be having more than a platonic friendship with, but I do see subjects come up here that are more interesting than what can be found on most AB/DL forums. I especially think the diaper reviews here are more up to date and useful. So I'm getting involved here so I can put in my 2 cents whenever a forum post interests me.
    A few more details: male, vegan, pagan, geeky. Appearance... long hair, a few tattoos, small but thick glasses. I look younger than I am to most people.
    I've written some ABDL fiction before, specifically "Sparrow's Song" which I never finished. You can find me on other sites with the same nickname. I don't do a lot of chatroom type stuff, but I can travel to many places in the U.S.

Huh. Seeing my "join date," it seems I've had this profile here for a long time. So another little detail about me: I sometimes procrastinate.
    Last edited by spddan; 20-Jan-2011 at 13:25. Reason: Merging double post

Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
    Hello all,
    So, suffice it to say I am a performer, and travel when I can. I love stories and music and using the two to create fantasy experiences for people, and that's a lot of what I enjoy about the practice of ageplay- having the chance to enact someone's secret hopes with them. When I'm not performing, I am actually very shy socially.
    Welcome to ADISC!

Quite interesting...so your work involves both being a musician and a storyteller?

Quote Originally Posted by Comet
    I became interested in diapers at a young age, for what I realize now are sensory needs that come with my neurologic profile (I am on the autism spectrum, but because of my high IQ I could cover for my deficits with other skills, so I was not diagnosed until I already had a college degree. Most academic tests came easy for me, but communication doesn't come as quickly- another reason I appreciate many of the nonverbal aspects of ageplay.)
    I personally don't have autism, but there is a group here for those who do, if you would be interested in a place to discuss it.

I switch, but more of my experiences with others into ABDL are as a Daddy, and I've had the chance to meet many wonderful ABgirls. I'm in my 30s now, so most of the people on adisc are too young for me to be having more than a platonic friendship with, but I do see subjects come up here that are more interesting than what can be found on most AB/DL forums. I especially think the diaper reviews here are more up to date and useful. So I'm getting involved here so I can put in my 2 cents whenever a forum post interests me.
    While the majority of the forum is between 18 to 26, there are a number of members who are over 30, so there is no reason to feel out of place here. (In fact, there are at least two members in their 60s.)

However, I do wish to note that this is not the place to form "romantic" friendships or meet AB girls, since there are minors here. I am not saying you directly asked to meet girls, but I felt I should caution you against doing so, as your post indicated that you've met lots of AB girls. I would hate for you to start off on the wrong foot here by seeking out female members here.

A few more details: male, vegan, pagan, geeky. Appearance... long hair, a few tattoos, small but thick glasses. I look younger than I am to most people.
    I've written some ABDL fiction before, specifically "Sparrow's Song" which I never finished. You can find me on other sites with the same nickname. I don't do a lot of chatroom type stuff, but I can travel to many places in the U.S.
    Just wondering...have you been vegan your entire life or did you choose to eat only vegan at some point? If the later, what caused you to make that decision?

Also, you have mentioned that you travel...where have you traveled? What was your favorite place to visit?

Welcome, Comet! Good to have you here. I, too, am quite musically talented and travel because of it as well. As Hogan's Heroes asked, where have you traveled and/or do you regularly travel to?