Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm 22 an AB from NJ. I have some diapers, a couple sleeper suits and a bottle. I like football, baseball and racing. My favorite color is blue. I like Top Gear, Community, The Office and The League. I also like to read.
    Last edited by lilracer; 20-Jan-2011 at 08:15.

Welcome to ADISC, lilracer.

I hope you enjoy our little (but growing) and (mostly) friendly community. What kind of racing do you enjoy? Probably not the same kind of racing I enjoy watching (seeing as I am a big fan of Biathlon (cross country and rifle shooting combined to make one wicked racing sport :P), and I assume by racing you mean auto racing (but even then, NASCAR fans tend to not be the same people as F1 fans).
    That, and you can't go wrong with Top Gear. Especially since they made a segment about car biathlon ^^

Anyway, I look forward to reading more from you,

Yeah, I mostly like NASCAR and watching generally anything with a engine. I've seen biathlon a couple times before during the winter olympics. For me it's like soccer, I can get into it once every four years lol.