Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am forever lazy... and an AB. so this is perfect!

Default I am forever lazy... and an AB. so this is perfect!

https://www.orderforeverlazy.com/flare/next

as seen on The Colbert Report!

these are basically footed pajamas, but they are cool, and they have a hoodie version.

That actually looks like something worth ordering. But I wanna see someone test this out before I jump to conclusions.

They are not footed, but they send you fuzzy socks. I tried to order from them but it all luck if you can get your order. They have bad costumer service and never have stuff in stock. I had to cancel my order after 3 weeks for something the site said was instock.

Quote Originally Posted by cornkid View Post
    That actually looks like something worth ordering. But I wanna see someone test this out before I jump to conclusions.
    Once you decide to

h++tp://www.thinkgeek.com/books/humor/8e6c/images/2070/

I saw these on T.V like a month-ish ago and thought about buying one. Like the Snuggie though, I will wait until they show up at CVS or wal-mart.

I watched that same thing last night, and I rofld when I realized the potential. Of course, nothing beats the ComaCozy...

Great!!! Yet another useful invention that anybody with sewing experience can make that also serves to further ruin our sex lives.

Seriously it's kinda neat but also sort of "meh" at the same time. We're not reinventing the wheel, just using different gimmicks to sell it. Personally I think it's exactly like the wtf blanket, except for the fact that you can wear it and become: Electric Man.

The advertisement on their webpage reminds me of the Snuggie commercials.
    They show a black and white montage of people who absolutely suck at using a blanket, then show a few overly smiley people doing stuff in one...
    Haha. Blanket n00bs. Wow, "zipper hatches in the front and back for great escapes when duty calls." I wouldn't need them, but that's funny...

mannykins

lol I saw those on the colbert report and couldnt stop laughing. But I think im going to try the black one

I LOL'd through the whole commercial. Especially the restroom clip: "UH OH! Gotta go?"

Maybe I'm a touch old-fashioned, but I thought it was Hilarious that they were proposing people wear them in public. I'm self-conscious enough as it is, I am NOT wearing pajamas outside the house - especially not ones with a big ol' zipper hatch square on the butt for potty time.