View Poll Results: What do you do with your pacifier?

76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sucking on it calms me

51 67.11%
  • nom nom nom chew

17 22.37%
  • holding it

6 7.89%
  • All the babys know im blinging.

2 2.63%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suck, Chew, Hold or Bling?

Default Suck, Chew, Hold or Bling?

What do you do with your Binky/pacifier?

Are you the kind that like to suck it, chew on it, just let it sit in your mouth or look stylish as it sit around your neck.

I like chewing on mine kinda of a habit of chewing on a lot of pencils and pens

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    All of the above? Lol...
    Ok, maybe i should have said what do you do the most when you have it.

Both suck and nom, but I chose nom. It's just a little small, so I have to bite down on it to keep it in, but that causes me to want to chew on it. lol I love the squeaky noise it makes when I chew it.. SQEAAK, SQUIRK, SQUEEEK

For what it's worth, I don't consider myself an AB but I have recently acquired a pacifier that I tend to chew on more than anything. When I was a toddler I was very, very attached to my pacifier. Maybe I'm in the closet or something and don't realize it. OK, I know you are looking at my avatar now and saying "this guy's an AB" but maybe I just like the Rody toy and yes, I do own one. And no, I don't ride on it (often) but my kids, even my older ones, love it.

im usually sucking on my pacifier, sometimes i chew on it a bit but only when i want it to make that squeaky noise

usually suck on it. But i call mine a fafa O///O it's something i started when i was a baby and my brother and ten yrs later, sister also adopted said word. Im trendy like that