Thread: Hi everyone :)

Default Hi everyone :)

Hi guys, my name is Cody and I'm 18. I guess I would classify myself as a DL. I'll start off by saying that I found this forum completely by accident. Before finding this, I was quite certain that I was some semi-derranged freak classified by a paragraph in a psychological journal. I must say that it is immensely comforting to know that there are a great deal of others like myself.

As for a bit about myself, I am currently in college and I love tennis and music to no end. I sing, play piano, violin, guitar and just about any other instrument with strings. I am gay and I am not sure if that is normal around here or not but whichever. At any rate, I look forward to reading and posting and starting to figure this whole thing out

Welcome aboard! My name is Matt.

That's exactly how I found this site, by accident. But everything happens for a reason. You will meet a lot of great people here, who felt exactly as you do. Look forward to getting to know you better

Yes i think many find it by accident. It is same for mi.

Welcome to Adisc!

We seem to have quite a few in common. What kind of music you like to play on instruments like Guitar and Piano

Welcome codykins.
    Always interesting to see people from the south.
    Plus, neat that ya play tennis. I used to 'til I effed my ankle up x.x

Anyway, nice introduction, and I hope to see you around or in the chat.

Welcome to the forum. As for being a Semi- Deranged freak (we welcome those to) LOL.
    We are all a little different here. As for being Gay thats only part of who you are

Again Welcome and please have fun.