Thread: derpy intro

Default derpy intro

hiiiiii... :3~ *drools*

Um.

I'm spacewuff, a humble ape, 20 years of age, currently residing somewhere beneath that big shimmery blanket of frozen floof (Canada). Being a pretty typical-ish babyfur, I've been drawn here by unseen forces...

I haven't really been active on any forums up to this point, so I hope to handle myself appropriately and not come off as a scrub.

Questions are welcome, fun times will ensue.

I hurp and you derp. I can tell you're going to be awesome.

And since you've been predicted to be awesome you're going to add more to your intro to make it awesome too, right?

Hobbies, sports, interests...

Welcome to ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    And since you've been predicted to be awesome you're going to add more to your intro to make it awesome too, right?

Hobbies, sports, interests...

Welcome to ADISC
    Danke

My hobbies and interests are honestly spread all over the board; I'm the sort of person that'll try anything once, and I believe it's very important to keep an open mind and open heart 'towards everything out there.

Music is my lifesafer, weather playing or listening to it, it's something that lets me spill my emotions; crying to a cheesy sad song at the end of a horrble day, or rocking out and pulling John Bonham on my drum set to start the next, some tunes just give me that warm fuzzy feeling that nothing else can seem to replicate... I'm sure many of you can relate. I also adore psychology, the inner workings of the extraordinarily awesome human mind, and in particular, all the different psychological and personality disorders that are abound.

Aside from these, just the general interests that any other, run-of-the-mill beastie would have; hanging out, and enjoying all those little sparkly moments that life has to offer.

Well, in any case you indeed can turn a phrase. I have a feeling you'll be posting quite a bit of stuff that will be fun to read ^^

Welcome to our small-ish community, I hope that you will enjoy yourself here.

~~Near

Edit: so, you like anime/manga or just Astro Boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome, fuzzy one. *bows*

I do enjoy the occasional anime, though I'm certainly not a connoisseur by any means. The first full series that I've actually sat down and watched start to finish (Aside from the original Pokemon, of course, but that doesn't count..) was Loveless. Ritsuka is still kinda' my pretend boyfriend.

It got me curious on to some of the other anime series out there, so I got into stuff like Full Metal Alchemist, Deathnote, some Astroboy, etc.. I came to find out that cubbing out and putting on some anime was actually a recipe for a bloody good night!

Buuut, the Astroboy avatar is more due to different reasonings. I've always had a pesky habit of fading out and wandering my mind during group conversation so, I guess, after awhile my friends figured that "Heeeeeyyy, spacecase, yoo-hooo.." was getting a little bit old, prompting a change to the loving title of Astroboy. It's kinda stuck.

Still don't have jetpacks in my feet, though.

:'(

Quote Originally Posted by spacewuff View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, fuzzy one. *bows*
    No no no, he's "fluffy one," or "hairy one," since he's a hair-fag instead of just a normal fur-fag like myself.

That said, welcome to ADISC, and enjoy your stay; however long that may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    No no no, he's "fluffy one," or "hairy one," since he's a hair-fag instead of just a normal fur-fag like myself.
    Ya, yay for me chosing a breed of dog that has hair and not fur -_-
    Oh well, at least I cause minimal alergic reactions, unlike Mikeru :P

Astro Boy is kind of a cool nickname, imo ^^. Better that, say, pickle (which a few friends called me in HS since I have a few green sweaters...).
    Also, huray, Death Note fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrianDuBois

welcome to the place, friend!

Default ADISC: a virtual plethora of abnormalities!

Quote Originally Posted by spacewuff View Post
    Danke
    I also adore psychology, the inner workings of the extraordinarily awesome human mind, and in particular, all the different psychological and personality disorders that are abound.
    Welcome to ADISC where all the different psychological and personality disorders are available first hand and in great abundance; a virtual plethora of abnormalities!

I am a musician as well and look forward to your contributions to the community.