Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In the event of your untimely death

Default In the event of your untimely death

i would like to offer a completely free service to all my friends here at adisc. In the event of your untimely death, please feel free to have them preserve your brain in a jar and mail it to me here, I will keep it safe in case science finds a way to bring you back.

Not sure how to respond to this one.
    Does this include installation into the body of my choice? Or will I be a cyborg?

LOLno. My heart belongs to a girl, my ass to the 944th, and my brain to my little brother, who will hopefully find some way to extract all those ideas that I've always wanted to get into reality.

Naw...I have a back up plan in case I get run over or something. A few really good friends online have instructions and will be dependent on each other to fit together the pieces of my puzzle and thus inform others. One's got my info and the other has the...Well, I actually told one to check by calling my house and then to inform the other, which will then set off a series of events! Yay for forward planning!

Just the brain? I would life to have my whole body preserved. Its just a matter of time before a properly preserved body can be brought back from the dead, or whats left can be used to clone a new body. By then we would have probably brought the dinosaurs back from extinction, so I better read up on there biology, and watch Jurassic Park a few more times to be on the safe side

Man, this thread could have been so cool.

Go remake it in mature topics so I can read it and not contribute

Butterfly Mage

I believe in reincarnation. When my tine's up, it means I've learned what I was supposed to learn in this life and I'm ready for the next one. No brain-in-jar required

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    No brain-in-jar required
    no comment

Butterfly Mage

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    no comment
    Well... it's not like I'm Stephen Hawking or Albert Einstein.