Thread: Hey guys

Default Hey guys

Hey everyone, I'm Jack. I'm a junior in high school and have a few jobs including a small company I was able to setup on my own. I'm a TBDL and I've been on a few different websites similar to this until a friend of mine showed me this one and I decided to join. I'm a student pilot, a competition shooter, and I also do some video games. Actually, more than some lol. I am a reviewer for many games and I also make various mods/plugins/add-ons for them. I don't really know what to expect from this forum, but really I think its just awesome to talk to people with the same interest that you have. When its something like this the best feeling in the world is knowing you're not alone. I hope to be as active as I can on here and have a good time like the rest of you here!

When it's something like this, it's freakin awesome anyways! Haha, welcome.

My most recent one was a indoor popup course with hostile and friendly targets using light assault rifles.

Hello my neighbor!

Hey bud, good to have more folks on here in the neighborhood. Maybe we can hit a range sometime. Though I haven't been in a while and may embarrass myself. I did shoot at around 95% on the pistol range once upon a time.

Hi Jack Well Yeah, you know me, Welcome to ADISC, Big Brother (Online)

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Hello my neighbor!

Hey bud, good to have more folks on here in the neighborhood. Maybe we can hit a range sometime. Though I haven't been in a while and may embarrass myself. I did shoot at around 95% on the pistol range once upon a time.
    My averages are 44/50 pistol shooting from 75 feet, 47/50 assault rifle from 150 feet, 36/50 skeet shooting, and 49/50 with long range rifles from 1000 feet. I'm normally at the range at least once a week and I'm still not anywhere near perfect lol

Quote Originally Posted by TBDLBoy1997 View Post
    Hi Jack Well Yeah, you know me, Welcome to ADISC, Big Brother (Online)
    Thanks for the welcome little bro