Thread: Prevails

Default Prevails

hey, i was wondering if anyone else has tried out prevails, and what they think of them, i like them cause they dont make to much noise and they dont restrict my movement( they wrere also 3 dollars when i bought them) the only problem i have is that they sometimes rub the padding wierd.

The pull-up style? I have tried them. I thought they were worse than the Depend fitted pull-ups. Maybe at 3 dollars they would be good to make a stuffer/booster, but nothing else.

I have a case of them. There not too bad although I have found that sometimes the tapes seperate from the back panel.
    I cured this by using 1/2" wide tape to keep them from doing this. It has only happened at night while rolling around in my bed.

There capacity for holding any more than two wettings is not that great either, so I usa a stuffer to help with this.

I have tried them also and found they are good on a cheap budget, I also had problems with the back of the tape coming off from stetching. But tape fixed that

I had a goodwill pack, they were ok for $3, but I haven't gone out to buy some from a store.