Thread: Hi I am Joe

Red face Hi I am Joe

I been a member here for a while ,but forgot about this page untill now while searching for abdl clothing or whatnot . I am 29 I live in Alabama. I am now a truck driver so I get to see every state in the good Ol' US of A .. I am incontinent also into the abdl stuff sence I was about 6 yrs old.

I been married didnt work out becasue of the job sitution and other things.

I dont have much to say at the moment Ill add more when I think of it.

My diapers that i have/ used is attends, binco, super dry kids, Classy comfort,
    pampers,huggies,goodnites,luvs.

There are more that i cannot think of right now.

[Some personally identifying information has been removed per site policy]
    Last edited by spddan; 16-Jan-2011 at 06:14. Reason: Removing personal information

Hey, welcome to ADISC.

A few things that I regret to inform you on is that putting your FB page isn't a good idea, so it's best to remove it.

Do you have a favorite sport, game, etc? We're still normal people here on ADISC. ^^

Hi there and welcome to ADISC.

I just made a couple edits to your post so that it would be in concordance with site policies on sharing personal information in the public. It's really for your safety, actually, as posting that can be dangerous for several reasons. Now, if you'd like to get to know people here, what interests do you have aside from the lifestyle that is the focus of the site?
    I hope you enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Hi there and welcome to ADISC.

I just made a couple edits to your post so that it would be in concordance with site policies on sharing personal information in the public. It's really for your safety, actually, as posting that can be dangerous for several reasons. Now, if you'd like to get to know people here, what interests do you have aside from the lifestyle that is the focus of the site?
    I hope you enjoy your time here.
    yeah seriously hell im nervous whenever i mention my hobbies and stuff. let alone paste my facebook page >.<

on another note welcome to the site! what are your hobbies? also ever been to NH? and if so what ya think of the state! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemonium View Post
    yeah seriously hell im nervous whenever i mention my hobbies and stuff. let alone paste my facebook page >.<
    ^^^This. I'd be super embarrassed if anyone I knew found out. If only society was more accepting... Oh well, that's what the site is for!

Welcome to the site man.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemonium View Post
    ... let alone paste my facebook page >.<
    Then I would say don't.

When you know individuals and they you, then I would share that sort of thing. I have heard all the facebook horror stories and would say caution was a good idea when it comes to anything facebookish.

Quote Originally Posted by mcsbd5562 View Post
    I been a member here for a while ,but forgot about this page untill now while searching for abdl clothing or whatnot . I am 29 I live in Alabama. I am now a truck driver so I get to see every state in the good Ol' US of A .. I am incontinent also into the abdl stuff sence I was about 6 yrs old.

I been married didnt work out becasue of the job sitution and other things.

Sounds like you are an owner operator; my hat's of to you, and you have all my sympathy.
    My diapers that i have/ used is attends, binco, super dry kids, Classy comfort,
    pampers,huggies,goodnites,luvs.

[/QUOTE]

Binco... would that be Bambinos Bianco? It sure sounds like you had very early diaper experiences... many of them.then later have stuck with Attends. Yes? Here's those biancos:

best small image I could find... Courtesy of Bambinod, our member
    Last edited by Raccoon; 16-Jan-2011 at 07:52.