Thread: Want to play Advance Wars?

Default Want to play Advance Wars?

Anyone here play it a lot? I guess I can say it's become one of my favorite game series.

Anyone want to play? There are two different ways (three, but the third is almost completely unbearable (extremely laggy)...VBALink with a ROM)

First, if you have Days of Ruin, then we can play on DS over wifi. I haven't yet, but I'd like to sometime.

Second, there's Custom Wars. It's a fan-made Advance Wars game with online play. They even created some of their own COs and new units. It includes a map creator too. Also, if you don't want to finish a game in one session, then you can quit and come back to it the next day or whenever. No DS/ROM/emulation necessary. It's a computer game programmed in java.

Wait....technically, there's a fourth way, but it's not really Advance Wars. It's Weewar. And... they have a stupid premium account system (premium members get access to more units. right around when they did that was when I quit playing. You don't even get air or sea units without pro!) I can invite people to this (I think? not sure if I have any invites) and play, but I'd rather play Custom Wars or Days of Ruin.

Come on....
    Someone? Anyone?
    There's a lot of people on this forum... no one wants to play?
    Last edited by ShippoFox; 26-Jun-2008 at 17:04.

I have those, I would play, but I have no network, and my cable, it does not exist.

We can play Custom Wars! It's just a fan-made java Advance Wars game for PC (runs in a small window). Wouldn't that work?

Out of all the people that come here.... so many.... no one wants to play?
    Mr Alex? You still want to give it a try?

Eh, sure. I'll go get out my copy of Days of Ruin. What's your friend code? Mine's 1289-7350-5533.
    Last edited by Sunni; 03-Jul-2008 at 18:21. Reason: Adding Friend code.

Double posting is BAD.

ESPECIALLY twice in a row, just because people aren't interested.

DarkSun, you're not a mod. By they way, I waited a few days until it dropped off the first page. I didn't make 50 posts in one day out of impatience or anything like that. I think this is usually fine.

Sunni, thanks! I'll get my friend code later. Eating dinner now.

I don't need to be a mod to tell you that double posting is bad, do I?

Is it hurting you? No. So don't worry about it. And like I said, I wasn't being unreasonable. Besides, you're kinda derailing the topic.... not exactly a good thing to do either.

And if anyone else wants to play, please let me know.