Thread: Saying Hello

Default Saying Hello

Hi Everyone: I'm babyblueI and I've never engaaged in a discussion about being an AB. I've been one a long time-before I even knew what sex was! I might later talk about how I came to these desires, but for now, I will just say that I am an avid reader of pulp fiction,(John Grisham, Stephen King, Sue Grafton,Robin Cook ect.), I LOVE guitar,both playing and listening(Never get tired of the Blues, finger style, Doc Watson, how the hell does he DO that?) I like to take day hikes and since I lost my job back in October, I have do time. I worked for a large grocery chain,won't say which one for now-but it was not a friendly parting. I found ADISC because I was looking for someone to talk to about this fetish that I've been so alone with for so,so long.
    I'll be more specific when I see just what's what. Hope someone will write soon! Bye-babyblueI