2 2.74%
  • i just dont care

4 5.48%
  • not incontinent

53 72.60%
  • Yes, im incon and i enjoy THEM [felmale]

1 1.37%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who can be incon and still enjoy diapers?

i am wondering how can you enjoy diapers wh3n you are incon?
    is it only for girls.or can boys do too.

Mod Note-Moved and merged.
    Last edited by FullMetal; 17-Jun-2008 at 18:39. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    i am wondering how can you enjoy diapers wh3n you are incon?

Mod Note-Moved and merged.
    If you want the poll to be fair and are trying to determine gender of who enjoys it, you should really add female & male to each option, not just one....At the least...Maybe even an option for others as well (TG, etc.)...Maybe there's a corelation there too - you never know.

I can be for one.

I'm semi-incontinent and I still love wearing and using diapers, I've even had some fantasies about full incontinence.

Also, I really hate to ask this, but it has to be done. Can you put a little more sense thoughtfulness into your posts? It's a miracle that I can understand what you're trying to say.

as I stated in a previous post and I'm incontinent and liked wearing diapers even when I didn't need them from the time i was a toddler tell now
    I'm a man by the way, so at least for me incon people can like wearing diapers.

I feel safe and secure wearing my diapers and my times am very glad I had them on. Much easier to change a wet diaper than wet pants.

InconJenOnWheels

I'm not going to bother voting in the poll, and instead will just post my opinion. I personally, am stuck in the middle. What I mean is, it sort of sucks having to wear diapers, but I sort of enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by InconJenOnWheels View Post
    I'm not going to bother voting in the poll, and instead will just post my opinion. I personally, am stuck in the middle. What I mean is, it sort of sucks having to wear diapers, but I sort of enjoy it.
    Yeah, I'm not voting either.

Aside from the reasoning, I think actually having some degree of incontinence making them "madatory" does bring about positive and negative aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    If you want the poll to be fair and are trying to determine gender of who enjoys it, you should really add female & male to each option, not just one....At the least...Maybe even an option for others as well (TG, etc.)...Maybe there's a corelation there too - you never know.
    Can i have somebody edit my poll???

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    Can i have somebody edit my poll???
    Yes, it can. Just mention which new options you want to add to the poll, however.

Peachy

i am wondering how can you enjoy diapers when you are incon?
    -- first off being incon majorly sux! but that dont mean that you can't still enjoy them for different reasons. in the begining i didn't have a choice, i needed them and was majorly embarassed to let anyone know and i had a lot of problems in my own head about it. after a while tho i got to liking them for a different reason. that reason is to personal to really share here but what i will say is this - think of it like 2 mind sets. incon sux period but it's something you just learn to live with. it becomes a part of daily life. putting on a diaper is no different than putting on other clothes. the other changes that makes it different than other people just become routine. the other side is the total acceptance, security, feel, headspace, and all the other things that makes up the mental side that any other (T/A)B/DL enjoys or gets out of it.
    just because a person is incon doesn't make them some sort of freak who can't enjoy the things in their life even if it has a negative side. If all you focus on is the bad then it makes life even more miserable.

-- i'm not even sure this is a question. surely you dont mean only one sex can be incon and like them to?????